Friday, March 27, 2009

Sex is a Gift from GOD






Sex is sacred.

Sex is made by GOD.

GOD is not against sex. Sex is a gift. Lust isn't.

They say that it's difficult to leave someone who has gotten your virginity before marriage because of the strings attached to that person. I'd say it's even more difficult to leave someone who loves and respects you enough to not ask you to commit premarital sex with him. By GOD's grace, GOD will purify your hearts, minds, souls and spirits when you surrender your life to HIM. Your past will just be a wonderful reminder of what you should have in the present and in the future. A beautiful promise of GOD's love.

How do I know this? I am so in love with a man who NEVER asked me to have premarital sex with him. For the first time in my life, I have committed myself to someone who really deserves it. And truly, GOD is blessing this relationship. Next to GOD, I think of Cody all the time.

No infatuation.

They say infatuation is when you can't eat or sleep when you feel something for someone. I have never skipped a meal because of my love for Cody. He has actually inspired me to eat more and healthier. Because of him, I've desired to take care of my body and spirit more. I believe that he is one of GOD's instruments in my life.

I thank GOD for guarding our hearts and minds to not fall into the temptation of lust. I thank GOD because Cody knows that sex is sacred and that it should happen after the wedding ceremony. Sex after marriage is a blessing. It is a beautiful gift.

No guilt. No shame.

I PRAY FOR THE COVERING OF THE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST IN THIS RELATIONSHIP, TO CODY AND I...NOW AND FOREVER...AMEN!

*I LOVE white beds! hehehe! OCD!

This is TRUE LOVE:

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails..."


ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

1 comment:

Emily Rose Massey said...

Amen sister! I would love for you to make it to my wedding..Dec. 5th, 2009. You are more than welcome to come! :) God bless you!