Wednesday, March 25, 2009

11th monthsary


A celebration of love.

A celebration of grace.

A celebration of GOD.

Today was a blast. Very busy day.

I shared at our cell meeting earlier about things singles should ask themselves before getting married. Yes I wanted to share that to my youths because I won't be with them when some of them would go to college very soon.

All my examples and testimonies were about Cody and I. I thank GOD that our relationship continues to glorify HIM alone!

After more than a year of friendship and 11 months of love and commitment, we're still going stronger and becoming more in love with each other and with GOD.

To my honey darling sweetness Cody, I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!!! HAPPY 11TH MONTHSARY! We're gonna be a year soon. I can hardly wait to marry you. I grow more in love with you every second of everyday. Everyday is our celebration of love. A celebration of us and GOD in our lives.

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails..."


ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: