Thursday, March 12, 2009

i am more in love

A picture of love and happiness


Of all the complications Cody and I had, I thank DAD (got this from Elisha) that HE always gets us by and protect our relationship from the works of the enemy.

I have seen how marriages got broken and read testimonies how GOD fixed them and truly, I've told myself that in order for me to never get to that point of brokenness, I should be open enough to fix complications. I should always desire communication. As what Dennis and Barbara Rainey would term it, Cody is the prizefighter and I am the peacemaker. Although, we should be more loving and considerate to our partners that we must be able to change for the better because loving others like ourselves is one of the most rewarding gifts in this world.

It is just so amazing that I am able to chat with Cody's mom because it assures me that I am the only one. Well, I already know just by Cody alone.

There are certain changes in my life but then I'm very grateful that my Cody is very understanding. I'm just overwhelmed that he's still with me. hehehe! Oh jeez...I'm so excited to celebrate our first anniversary soon...oh wow! I'm really really really so ecstatic! Wishing I could celebrate it with him but then it's ok. I'd rather have the wedding this year than just the visit. hahaha! We'll be 11 months on the 25th.

I've been busier than ever that I fail to talk to him in Skype for weeks now but then I know GOD will make a way. When I called him on the phone the other day, I just found my heart racing and blushing and telling myself while talking to him, "Oh I'm so in love with you!"

Cody is my one-and-only.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: