Wednesday, March 4, 2009

GOD Knows What's BEST


Truly, GOD knows what's BEST especially when it comes to HIS children.

My heart is in GOD's Hands

I'm so amazed! Just so amazed.

FIRST, it dawned on me the other day. Oh yes the other day since I've been so busy that I couldn't post so much. hehehe! Well, it dawned on me how GOD led me to my Cody.

Before meeting Cody, I have met a lot of men along the way after GOD won me back. I deliberately screened them. Like an interview. hahaha! I'm quite picky - in GOD's Standards. One of them was a Jew who has a different belief, of course. But then he was also angry at Americans coz he was in the Navy before and the jealous type. Anyway, good thing GOD withheld me from that. Then was a man who is a Christian but he was too strict about women wearing high heels. He wants a woman who loves wearing high heels. hahaha! Well, I must say that I LOVE sneakers! One of my loves. hehehe! Then a pastor who is impatient so he just pursued other women instead. Then a pastor's son who just ignored me after some time of getting to know each other and the next thing I knew, he's already dating someone. There was also a Catholic guy who isn't devoted to GOD. Let's also put in the Filipino friend who wants to pursue me. So it's a mixture of almost everything. Okay, I'm not bragging about these men. All I am trying to say is that GOD will absolutely (with no doubts) give you the BEST MAN meant for you if you only wait for HIS Perfect Will. GOD led me to my BEST man. For me, he is certainly the best! I grow more in love with him everyday. But you won't believe me if I said that I've kind of ignored him when we were still friends. Yes I did! Good thing, GOD alarmed me that my BEST man is patiently dealing with me and waiting for me. GOD impressed upon me that Cody is the one. (Matrix? hahaha! jk) Cody honey, don't get upset at me by stating these men. I'm trying to point out something here. hahaha! FIRST, I am confident enough to say, that Cody is the most goodlooking man I've met - inside and outside. Of course, I know you would disagree. hahaha! Your man should be the most goodlooking man in your life. Cody is a whole package. It's like I went to the grocery store and voila...a perfect guy waiting for me to buy him! hahaha! just kidding! I'm just being corny and funny. Honestly and seriously, he is all that I've ever dreamed of from when I was little until now. Well, I'm not dreaming anymore. He is all mine! And I am faithfully and exclusively all his - mentally, emotionally and physically! We're a team after GOD's own heart! ALL BECAUSE GOD MADE IT HAPPEN!!!

One of my dreams is to have my very first flight with my Cody. Yes I'm zero experience when it comes to flying. Of course, I don't have wings. hehehe! just kidding! With my trip to Naga last February, we were supposed to ride the plane but then it was peak season at that time so it didn't happen. I rejoiced even if I had to endure the long bus ride. hehehe! Amazingly, I've read in the newspaper the other day that the fare to Naga went from 2000 down to 500. Ain't that neat?! GOD is really on our relationship's side! HE wants me to have my first flight with Cody. I'm so amazed! I do believe GOD will make a way for our plans. According to HIS Perfect Will. Just gotta be patient.

GOD has been changing my character lately. Way back then, I refused when Cody asked me about him being a firefighter because it's a dangerous job. I wanted him to be safe. GOD dealt with me right there. HE made me see that with HIM, nothing is impossible and HIS Perfect Will will always prevail whatever we do. So now, I am surrendering it to HIM. So if you've read my other blog, I have stated in there that I have received a revelation about Cody and fire. hehehe! GOD gave me a revelation which is the wildfire. Second one that I just got earlier is a job interview in a fire extinguisher company. Amazing, huh? Well, I have ignored about that before when he told me that he submitted an application letter to that company. When the noble task dawned on me the other morning, I was clearly getting more revelations. All we need to do is wait and pray some more and ears widely open for GOD's Voice. We desire more revelations, thinking and discerning. ALL FROM GOD!

My dear Cody, no pressure...okay? Smile! hehehe!

So there you go...three new things I've exposed! hehehe! I am not too ashamed to share what GOD has done and still doing in my lovelife. ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE BECAUSE HE ALONE CAN GIVE THE BEST TO HIS CHILDREN!

P.U.S.H.

LOVE AND LOVE SOME MORE, SWEET CHILD OF GOD!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: