Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Lovely Gift

I am not a materialistic person. Every gift given to me - whatever it is - is greatly appreciated and it is always the thought that counts!

Cody gave me a wonderful card today. Although, he used our pictures so I'll just share what he has put in the card.

'One year of what' you might be thinking

Could it be a math error?


Instead of skipping ahead one hour for DST,

did Cody skip ahead an entire month?


I'll tell you, my darling Honesty...


HAPPY ONE YEAR OF COMMITMENT!


You are the one-and-only partner, companion

and intimate love in my life, next to our

Lord and Savior!


Celebrating the first instance where Cody

and Honesty expressed commitment to each other


March 25, 2008


*Cody Howe (3/25/2008 2:44:25 PM) ...i am wholly committed if you don't
already realize that. of course we're friends but i can still look to the future in a
limited capacity and realize the possibilities*


How neat, huh? Another "25th" for

our memories! I was committed to you

then and absolutely still am today. I

will always be faithful to you, honey.

You have me 100% now and forever!


But I can't overshadow our other

memory... HAPPY 11TH MONTHSARY,
MY LOVE!


I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, MY

FOREVER HONESTY!!!



It was neatly done. It left me in awe and crying.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

No comments: