Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Can i just melt now?


Cody has been trying to find a job in replace of his current job because of confidential reasons.

Yesterday, he told me this...

"yep. that's what i try to be optimistic about. maybe i don't have the stable job right now, but then most people aren't happy with a significant other. however, i can choose jobs along the way (however difficult that may be at times), but there's only one girl out there for me - you. and you'll always be more important than a job."

Then I said...

"Can i just melt now?"

Yes I said that. hehehe!

Cody has been sharing with me about the plane crashes that have been recently happening in the US. Then I realized how much GOD holds Cody in HIS arms to protect him and so he had a safe flight from there to here and vice-versa. GOD IS TRULY GOOD!

Funny earlier while I was in the jeepney, I was thinking how I dreamed of having a handsome husband in the future when I was younger. GOD gave me Cody. Then I pictured how he looked so handsome the first time he wore his sunglasses with me while he was here. Funny how I thought to myself how gorgeous he was overall (acting like he isn't mine hehehe). When we went to the cashier at the resort in Subic, he had his shades on and the receptionist was staring at him. We were both there standing but the lady never looked at me. When Cody removed his shades, yes the more she stared. hahaha! Cody has beautiful eyes. Expressive and very loving with gentleness. So that got me staring at him, too. hahaha! Cody is a beautiful person inside and out. Thinking about it gives me amazing shivers all over my body. Can i just melt now? hehehe!

My dreams came true. Actually, he is more than what I've dreamed of.

He is my beautiful blessing from GOD.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing. Do this all with your soulmate.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: