Friday, February 27, 2009

What is he capable of?

My mom asked yesterday how Cody is doing. If he's still working at the gym. I said yes but he's looking for another job. Funny how my mom seriously said that he can just move here and we'll put up a business together - Cody and I.

I told Cody about this. I know how he wouldn't like to move here. Maybe because of the climate. hahaha! Cody told his mom. I asked how his mom reacted. He said she just nodded. I told him jokingly that she might be unhappy with that. I, then, told him that I know he wouldn't want to move here, anyway. His answer surprised me, "You don't know what I'm capable of doing for my honey."

It just took my breath away. hehehe! Seriously.

I should've said, "Am I your honey?" hahaha! just kidding, my Cody! hahaha!

I know it is a huge decision if he ever decide to move here. But then, wherever we are, that's fine with me. According to GOD's Perfect Will.

Oh oh oh...and something that he was capable of doing. I haven't posted about this yet that just totally dawned on me earlier. He is capable of giving a framed photoshopped pictures of us to his mom as a Christmas gift. She was so thrilled. I never knew that that could be a beautiful gift to a mother that she would really like and appreciate. She even asked for it and she loved the outcome. I am just so moved by his affectionate love for me. I could never ask for anything more but a legal marriage. hehehe! We've already planned for our future. I'm very excited for that! It all depends on GOD's Perfect Will now.

Okay that's all for this post. hahaha! GOD's Ways are endless and full of LOVE!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: