Saturday, February 21, 2009

Almost 10


My Beautiful GOD and my beautiful blessing from GOD

I am just in awe. Cody and I have known each other for a year now and we'll be celebrating our 10 months as a couple and he is still sweet to me. He still makes me blush every time he tells me sweet remarks. Everyday is a sweet day for us. He believes that distance shouldn't hinder him from being affectionate to me.

When I woke up from my sleep from the 18-hour trip, he sent me messages, as usual.

One of his sweet messages...

"right now, at precisely 3:04 pm, i'm thinking of you and missing you. but then 3:04 pm isn't any different than 4:03 pr 10:34 for that matter. i'm always thinking of you and missing you, my love :) "

Today, he was very sweet again. We talked about a lot of things. In a year, we haven't ran out of things to talk about still. hehehe! Whenever my friends or family asks/talks about him, I blush. Yes I still blush for my Cody. I made a remark earlier because it is very hot here today so I said, "I'm hot" then he suddenly replied, "You're beautiful." I asked him where he got that line because I've read that quote somewhere. It is a famous quote. But since Cody is not into the famous side of the world, he told me that he didn't know that quote. So I was impressed that he would think I'm beautiful instead of hot. And he said that he doesn't even use the word "hot" to describe me. It is almost our 10th monthsary! We're counting again. hehehe!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

I THANK GOD FOR THE UNFAILING LOVE IN THIS RELATIONSHIP!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

2 comments:

Saii said...

hi! is this a new blog????
I never saw it before...

I love the idea!!!


awww ur son in love !!
I am too!!


I want to use your idea for me and my babe!! may I?????????

:))

~hon~ said...

nope i've started this blog last July 2008 and yes you can use whatever idea you saw in here. hehehe!

it is great to be in love!!!

DIOS LE BENDICE ABUNDANTE, mi amiga!