Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hearts' Day


So we celebrate Hearts' Day. Well, I'd rather call it Hearts' Day to be different and also Valentine's Day came from a priest's name and Cupid is used as a symbol which is a pagan god so it's a pagan holiday and so much more stories to it.

It's not even a holiday for me. hehehe! But oh well. Let's celebrate it.

Cody gave me an ecard. hehehe! That's all we can do for now. But then, what's written in it is what's more special to me. Incomparably beautiful.

My one-and-only

(ecard here) <~can't post it hehehe!

They (things) AREN'T the same! Life is so much better with you!

But at least we're blessed in having the opportunity to talk for free! Your voice gives me a special feeling. And with so much communication through text messages, it's such a comfort and pleasure to hear it whenever we get the opportunity. It's the sound of life-long companionship; the sound of LOVE; the sound of a beautiful blessing sent by our beautiful God.

This is our first Valentines Day as a couple! But I don't need a designated day to express my love for you. You have that from me every day 'til eternity'

I'm blessed to have you and only you! I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, my forever Honesty! Be mine Valentine. hehe

Your Forever Cody

I know I couldn't spend all the days of my life with any man but Cody Lee Howe alone! Thank GOD for a beautiful friendship, relationship and soon-to-be marriage! Thank GOD for a sensitive Cody who tries every possible thing to meet my needs as a woman of GOD!

What an awesome way to start a beautiful day! First, GOD then a beautiful blessing from our Beautiful GOD.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW WITH LOVE!

1 comment:

Mammanett said...

Wow - how sweet. Have a wonderful "not Valentine's Day" Enjoying your blog!!