Friday, February 13, 2009

A Marriage After GOD's Own Heart


I must say...this is a beautiful book!

Very profound insights. Rich with insights.

I LOVE it!

It just gave me a new mindset about marriage. Well, I already know that marriage is not easy as what my aunt and my mom said. Instead of discouraging me, this book has encouraged me a lot to get married. Oh yeah! Oh yeah! I'm so excited for marriage! hehehe! Still waiting.

As I was reading the book, oh how I feel so deeply blessed that my Cody is completely different from those men used in some of the examples. Cody is an emotional guy. Yes he is. He always considers everything about me. He desires for us to grow in all aspects and never stop the communication. I already feel that our marriage will be truly blessed but also I know we still have a long way to go and it is never going to be easy. Every marriage/relationship has its own flaw. This book has enriched my knowledge about real marriage and how to draw closer to GOD not only as an individual but mostly as a couple. It is worth every time and money you will spend for it. Truly outstanding. Funny coz it took me an hour to buy this book. I was really having a hard time choosing which one to buy that I toured the whole bookstore staring at each book. I then came down to two books then locked me there staring at the two books for almost 30 minutes. This book was more expensive compared to the other option. I have read other marriage books already but this is just so beautiful. It does not only state the problems that may occur in your marriage but also the Key to a successful marriage: GOD.

I am just in awe of this book. GOD truly anointed the author and I am so glad that Mr. Clarke was so willing to be used by GOD. He uses Scriptures. He also shares insights from those Scriptures. As I read this book, sometimes I find myself agreeing, smiling, awww-ing, ahhh-ing and laughing. Funny, I've thought of ideas about prayer that I've shared with Cody then I've suddenly read it the other day in this book. I'm almost halfway. I'm so excited to finish it. I don't even want to finish it because I am so attached with each page. But then, I would want to read it again - with Cody. As what Cody promised me. hehehe!

I am so astounded that I have a partner who is after GOD's own Heart and together we'll build a marriage after GOD's own Heart! A prince, a princess and a KING!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: