Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Howe Ancestry

I am so overwhelmed that my dear Cody tried to trace his ancestry and I am truly blessed to know that his line of ancestry is dependent upon GOD.

From generation to generation, we shall pass the legacy of FAITH.

He shared with me how he found out that the Howe motto is:

Utcunque Placuerit Deo (latin) which translates to "Howsoever it may please GOD" or "As it may please GOD"

Also, the maiden name of his Great-Great-Great-Great-Great-Great grandfather's wife is Patience Day. Of course, it became Mrs. Patience Day Howe.

He did his homework very well. He found out that Edward Howe (VERY GREAT grandfather from the 1500's) was known to be a godly and respectable man. He also found out that most of the men and women in their lineage have names from the Bible. He also found out that he has 5 ministers in their ancestry. Isn't that neat? hehehe! I was in awe. I don't think mine has the same ancestry although I am grateful that I can love, trust and respect a man of GOD (runs in the blood) named Cody Howe.

I believe these are beautiful revelations for us as a couple. GOD is trying to tell Cody, "Patience Day Howe." Well, that's how I would discern it to be. And for the motto, I believe it is telling both of us as a couple to always please GOD. I am so humbled by these revelations from GOD.

It is always good to know the line of ancestry of someone dear to you. Especially someone you will soon marry. If you are very much educated with "generational curse", you must know the ways on how these curses be turned to blessings (Read the Old Testament). It is important to consider the past generations of your future spouse if you are looking for one or have found one. The spiritual realm is a continuous battle. Never be complacent. Some people say, "What's important is what the person is now." I say, if you don't want to trace it, then you are afraid to stop it. A curse will always be a curse unless you turn it into a blessing. Based from personal experience. I would like to encourage you to engage in an "Inner Healing and Deliverance" conference in your place if you ever heard of one.

Anyway, I will not linger on. I will let GOD speak to you. Do not grieve the HOLY SPIRIT. Stop being stubborn. Thank you.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

P.S.
I care. Don't think that I'm too serious but then I am. So please be careful and test every spirit. I love you with the love of our dear LORD!

No comments: