Monday, January 26, 2009

Mere Coincidence or Abrupt Accident?

Neither.

I am deeply convinced that Cody and I are a match made by GOD's beautiful Hands.

Cody and I have a long-distance relationship. Out of all the billion people in this world, GOD made us meet in a certain website. 8,000 miles away. Not coincidence. I believe it is GOD's Perfect Timing.

I was pondering about my life situation. I began to think of the past. How I tried so hard to find a job online and in other places. Still, nothing.

I began to see my job as a pure blessing. My mom as my boss. Amazingly, Cody had the same situation before. Now, he counsels me about it. Truly, GOD lets you encounter trials in order to grow and to be able to share it with others and help them grow, too. Something I've learned with the youths. GOD makes me undergo some trials then after overcoming them, the youths encounter them, too. Accident? I don't think so.

I am very blessed to have my job. I was able to get a two-week leave when Cody was here. Something that not everyone can do. I can use my cellphone as much as I want to (without worrying about integrity) so that enables me to chat with Cody. Cody and I can only communicate during my work times.

I was wondering why I always come back here. I go to other places to get a job but then I always come back here. GOD truly knows what HE's doing. Also, I can work and at the same time, do ministry with the kids and the youths at school.

Whatever work we have, we must learn to love it whether it is our passion or not. GOD places people in the right places. To bless them and to let them grow in character.

Now, our relationship will move on and go to another level. I am super blessed that I can have a flexible schedule. GOD knows what HE was doing when HE gave my mom as my boss.

Mere coincidence? No. Abrupt Accident? Never.

GOD'S PERFECT WILL

GOD'S PERFECT TIMING

GOD'S PERFECT CHOICE

IT IS ALL GOD!!!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

What a blessing to hear how God is working. God definitely puts us places by no accident. :D

Grace said...

Wow! I am so blessed while rading your post. Where are you now? It says that your signature is "hon", but I feel awkward using that because I believe that should be exclusively to your "honey".
But anyway, I am so glad that you come to my blog and leave a comment. And I am so greatly glad that I am here, blessed and want to be your friend. :)

Grace said...

By the way, we have similar love story, if you visit my blog and find the post title, Domino, that is the story of how I met my husband. And yes, of course, I understand Tagalog, po. He-hehe.
Galing Cebu ako, day. Bisaya. :)
It is so great knowing you and of course, we can be friends. Medyo malungkot na ako dito sa US eh. 7 months na ako dito. Miss na miss ko na pagkain diyan. :(