Saturday, January 10, 2009

I Have You






JESUS CHRIST is my LORD and SAVIOR but HE made love tangible through my Cody.

I truly am blessed to have a fiance that's super patient and faithful to me inspite of the distance. We may have complications at times but then GOD is faithful. GOD wants this relationship til eternity. There is no perfect marriage out there even Christian marriages have their own ups and downs. I was wondering last night why Cody and I have been experiencing complications even when we're a Christian couple.

Truly amazing coz last yesterday I alloted some time to pray for this relationship but mainly for Cody. I prayed for myself but mostly about Cody. Can you believe that GOD will answer my question through Cody? Well, I've deleted that message but he said that GOD is dealing with us while we're away from each other and that GOD has been giving us dealings now so that we'll be a stronger couple when we're married.

It was overwhelming when he woke up and told me things I never expected he would say because we were experiencing a complication. Cody told me that he prayed when he woke up. These are some of the few messages in our conversation last night that took my breath away.

"just know that i love you and still desire only you. i prayed about that this morning"

"well i know both of us want to be happy with each other. there could be far worse things in our lives compared to the complications we experience. i can still see growth through our complications. but, of course, we should be growing past certain complications. that's gonna be up to our discernment and maturity. communication is important"

"i prayed for the wisdom and patience to continue communicating with you so we can get past complications. that i can feel you're the one for me and i'm not looking for a way out of this relationship. that i'd rather repair what we have"

"not many Christians have an 8000 mile relationship"

"i know i feel hurt and sad at times in this relationship, but the unique love i feel for you always overpowers that. i'm thankful for that realization"

"but we can get past that. we won't let that be the downfall of this relationship. we can overcome"

"i need you, too. i want to be a helping partner for you. i want you to feel safe and secure when confiding in me. i don't want to ignore you. i want to help"

"i see hostility and rude remarks in a relationship next door so i have a clear demonstration of how NOT to act towards you. i never want us to be like that and i believe we never will. that's why we go through the pains now"

"i admire the perseverance of this relationship"

"btw, i don't want to disagree with you. i love when we can agree with each other and be a team like that"

"and if that wisdom is only able to be used in this relationship, i'd still feel fulfilled"

"yes, we owe it all to Him"

"i love you with all of me and i miss you"

I am so thankful that inspite of the hardships in this long-distance relatioship, GOD still wants this relationship. We may have a different situation and different circumstances with other couples but I know that GOD is the center of this and GOD is molding us into the couple that HE wants us to be. I am also thankful because honestly, Cody and I have matured together and it has been a year and we're going stronger as a couple of GOD. I am grateful that GOD has given Cody the patience, faithfulness and wisdom because I believe that all of those things only come from GOD. Apart from GOD, we are nothing.

Before I met Cody, the only prayer I've had in having a partner is to glorify GOD alone through the relationship. I really hope that this relationship is really glorifying GOD alone because HE is the one who brought us together and who is binding us forever - stronger than ever.

"Love is what you have been through with somebody." ~Nancy Shulins

Eversince I've had Cody as my boyfriend, I have never seen my future with another man anymore. I've never told myself, "What if I break up with him, will I meet someone better?" because I know that he is the only perfect partner GOD has reserved for me.

Of course, you don't know what we're going through. hehehe! But then it is enough to know that GOD is so good and if HE gives you HIS Perfect Will, HE will do everything to keep you both together as a couple. How do I know? Well, I first confide in GOD then in Cody. GOD gives the revelations and wisdom in handling this relationship. If GOD is my first bestfriend, Cody is my second bestfriend.

Cody, you are my one-and-only lifetime partner. GOD is so good for providing me a man who will stand by me through thick and thin. And I believe that HE will provide more for us as a couple because HE created and planned this relationship beautifully. I love you with all of me!

FATHER, YOU ARE OUR FIRST LOVE! THIS BLOG IS MADE FOR YOUR GLORY ALONE!

Really, ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: