Sunday, January 25, 2009

9th monthsary


9 speaks of Fruit of the Spirit and Divine completeness from the FATHER

I am just amazed on how GOD made me meet my lover, partner, bestfriend, beloved and helper...my dear honey Cody! All the revelations HE gave me. The peace HE has bestowed upon me when my heart recognized Cody.

Cody and I have been friends for more than a year now. Today we celebrate our ninth month as a couple. It is so exciting! I've seen how GOD moved in our relationship. How both of us grew spiritually and emotionally. Cody is one of GOD's instruments in my life. The biggest impact, actually. Now I celebrate the love HE has given us.

Along the way, GOD has scraped every negative attitude. GOD made us learn a lot of things. GOD gave us tests as an individual and as a couple. I am very humbled to inform you that truly 9 speaks of Fruit of the Spirit and Divine completeness from the FATHER. I desire more of GOD in our lives.

Whenever I look at Cody's pictures or hear his voice, I still find it unbelievable that he is mine. I still blush and get nervous whenever I say "I love you" and that is something I have never felt before. It never felt like a routine. It is always fresh. I will never want another guy. Cody is just so perfect for me. No one is perfect but GOD surely knows what HE was doing when HE created Cody. All the revelations to identify if Cody is really the one and until now, we still need revelations for all the decisions we're making and GOD is so faithful. GOD wants us to trust HIM so very soon, our dreams as a couple will happen right in front of our eyes unexpectedly but greatly appreciated. I thank GOD for Cody. I thank GOD for HIS faithfulness in my life. I thank GOD for HIMSELF.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!





Get a playlist!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

It's a beautiful thing when God is at the center of all our relationships. Hubby and I have been married for almost 35 years now. Each day I wake up and thank God for this man He has brought into my life.