Sunday, January 18, 2009

Plan and Hope

I love giving you updates and lessons I've been learning! hehehe!

Let's tackle PLAN first. I know GOD will provide everything for us although it is but wise to plan ahead according to HIS Will. GOD loves people who knows how to plan because it shows willingness and being a responsible human being.

Luke 14:28-30
"Suppose one of you wants to build a tower. Will he not first sit down and estimate the cost to see if he has enough money to complete it? For if he lays the foundation and is not able to finish it, everyone who sees it will ridicule him, saying, 'This fellow began to build and was not able to finish.'

While I was still attending my culinary classes, I was always sleeping at my aunt's house. I saw a magazine sitting there in the living room and it was about weddings. It stated these verses in there. Never did it leave my mind then. I've always applied it in all aspects of my life. While Cody and I was talking earlier, he told me his plans for us. He told me about the plan he has for our house in the near future. He proposed it to his parents. Basically, he shares his plans with his parents and ask their advices. I am even humbled when his mom messaged me earlier and how she's welcoming me into their family. Also, Cody told me that his mom assured how serious Cody is with me. I am very humbled with how his mom protects me as a woman. Yes, we're already in the practical planning stage. Every girl dreams of her wedding, of course. But we're still praying for something and after that we're on to the wedding plans (I guess hahaha). It is not about the wedding anyway but the marriage. Our target is before this year ends. Before my birthday. hehehe!

James 4:15
Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."

Proverbs 16:1
To man belong the plans of the heart, but from the LORD comes the reply of the tongue.

Proverbs 19:21
Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the LORD's purpose that prevails.

BUT before anything else, we know that all our plans will not succeed if it is not according to GOD's Will so we can plan as much but everything will be made possible by GOD. One of the most outstanding answered prayer with a yes is when Cody visited here last year. That was when I chose to pray for it every hour of everyday before he bought his plane ticket.

noble - possessing eminence, elevation, dignity

Isaiah 32:8
But the noble man makes noble plans, and by noble deeds he stands.

GOD has promised this so I am standing by this. All I wanted is to glorify GOD through our relationship.

Proverbs 16:3
Commit to the LORD whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

We can plan all we want but all I know is that GOD's Perfect Will should be done in us. Sometimes I do not petition anything in my prayers because GOD knows my heart's desires so I just simply say, "Let Your Will be done, FATHER." And by that, my heart trusts in the LORD. If HE will not do what I desire, HE will give me something better than that. That is what HE has instilled in my heart.

Now, let's go to HOPE. I've read an article about expecting. When we expect something from people, we tend to get disappointed so my expectations is all for GOD. More than expecting though, I hope. I believe that hope is heavier than expectation. GOD gave me a revelation earlier at service. We have a guest speaker earlier named Reverend Paul Wrenn. GOD truly used him to speak to my heart today. Here is one of what he shared to us...

hope - certain something will happen but has not happened yet

Cody and I got revelations and here are some...

Isaiah 49:23
"...those who hope in me will not be disappointed."

Hebrews 11:26
He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward.

2 Corinthians 4:16-17
Therefore we do not lose heart. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day. For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

The sun withholds his generous beam;
Athwart my soul the shadows stream;
The weird winds boisterously blow,
And drift the melancholy snow.
When I, in sorrow and despair,
Expect the storm, with tender care
He rends the clouds and through the blue
The glorious sun breaks forth anew.
--M. B. S.

So with the wan waste grasses on my spear,
I ride forever seeking after God.
My hair grows whiter than my thistle plume
And all my limbs are loose; but in my eyes
The star of an unconquerable praise;
For in my soul one hope forever sings,
That at the next white corner of the road
My eyes may look on Him.
--G. K. Chesterton.

Loving Father, if I may be discouraged to-day, strengthen my faith. May I not weary of waiting for thee, but trust in thy promises. Amen.

These quotes and prayer came from Christianity.com: Leaves of Life by Margaret Bird Steinmetz.

And just like what our pastor preached to us the other week, if there is recession, there is also an increase if we only know the keys to having these promises fulfilled. By HIS plans, and that's just the way it is. HE IS GOD ALONE! And I can only trust in our GOD! OUR GOD WHO MAKES ALL THINGS POSSIBLE!

I thank our beautiful GOD for my beautiful Cody. A handsome man inside and out. A man of GOD. A man who truly fears the LORD is what we need in our lives, ladies. If you think you might run out of guys, think again. GOD has already prepared that perfect guy for you. ONLY BELIEVE.

Today is Cody's birthday so kindly greet him. hehehe!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MY ONE-AND-ONLY FOREVER CODY! A GODLY FUTURE WE ARE HOPING FOR FULL OF GOD'S LOVE AND GRACE.

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO IF'S, NO AND'S, NO BUT'S!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: