Thursday, January 1, 2009

A Beautiful 2008


One whole year of friendship.

Last year before entering 2008, I've met Cody. I remember he spent his new year with brother and friends. He made his well-known spicy chicken wings and they had a movie marathon. And they'll do it again...hahaha!

It's unbelievable until now. I have such a good man. Goodlooking. hahaha!

GOD's Perfect Choice for me.

We celebrated our 8-month relationship last December 26th. I believe that 2009 is a promising year for us.

Our most beautiful dreams together as a couple will come true. I believe so. In GOD's Perfect Will and Timing. Our GOD can do the most impossible things. I've witnessed HIM do it in my life so many times already.

A prayer is an amazing gift from you, my dear friends.

I am just touched that I got teary-eyed when Cody told me that for him, I am already his wife but we have to make it official soon (my utmost prayers and desires for this). The first and true love of his life. Eros kind of love, of course.

I have never loved like this before. Truly, I know that this is the only love I know. My first love (next to GOD - which is a given hehehe).

GOD IS SO GOOD IN OUR RELATIONSHIP!

GOD BLESS YOU ALL ABUNDANTLY WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES! YOU ARE ALL A BLESSING TO ME!

As I always say, MARRIAGE IS A GOOD THING (very soon hahaha).

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! IT'S ALL GOD!!!

Cody, thank you for your life that you have sincerely given to me wholeheartedly. Thank you for your faithfulness inspite of the distance. Truly, GOD is putting this test in our lives to be able to be a stronger couple that will glorify HIM alone. HAPPY 8TH MONTHSARY, my honey, sweetness, darling, handsome, forever Cody!

FATHER, YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU! YOU ARE THE ULTIMATE BEST! YOU ARE OUR EVERY GOOD AND PERFECT THING! YOU ARE OUR FIRST LOVE! NO ONE COMES BEFORE YOU!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

HAVE AN ABUNDANT AND BLESSED 2009! LET'S LIVE THIS 2009 FOR THE GREATER GLORY OF OUR LORD!



HAVE A FRUITFUL YEAR AHEAD!

No comments: