Saturday, December 20, 2008

You're the Inspiration

GOD is my ultimate inspiration.

But next to GOD is my Cody.

Earlier, while I was on my way to pick up my sister at a 7-11 store because she was coming from Ilocos, I was praying about Cody. On how I'm so blessed. Really. When I was in the jeepney, I was deeply and lovingly thinking about Cody then my eyes got teary. He is a very beautiful blessing in my life. Before I unloaded the jeepney, I heard this song...

Dianne Elise


I love her version!

When I loaded a bus to travel another 45 minutes for my sister, the song was...

Chicago


Amazing, huh? Yeah I was smiling in the bus. Cody and I's love was and is meant to be. I got teary-eyed again. Pondering on the love given to us by GOD to share with each other is just so amazing. I also love the original version. I LOVE the classics!

Also, I want to take this opportunity to share with you some LOVING ACTIONS sent to me daily by Crosswalk. To subscribe with the email devotionals, just click on the link above.

Honoring God...

"When Christ is in control, our negative emotions are replaced by an inner contentment and love that come only from Him."

Increasing your Intimacy 100 Percent...

"Here are some overall ways of building intimacy: Stop waiting for things to get better; make a decision to work on them. Acquire and practice new attitudes and skills that lead to fulfilling relationships. Commit to changing your own behaviors first, without expecting your partner to change his or hers. Support each other in your efforts so that neither of you feels alone or inferior."

Resolving Conflict and Dealing with Anger...

"When you boil down a lot of destructive arguments, what you often find is a simple lack of facts. The conflicts begin when an individual sees something that bothers him and then draws a conclusion. But what he thinks he sees may not be true at all. There's nothing new about this advice. James, the Lord's brother, wrote, "My dear brothers, take note of this: Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry" (James 1:19, NIV)."

Learning to Communicate...

"There's more to effective communication than putting together and then practicing the right message. Picking the right time and place to convey it is also crucial."

Keeping Alive Romance and Security...

"A marriage needs security to grow and thrive. To use a different analogy, the first structural support that holds up a meaningful relationship is found in that one word - security."

- From "It Takes Two to Tango" by Gary and Norma Smalley
All excerpts from "It Takes Two to Tango" are copyright 1997 Gary and Norma Smalley, and are used with permission. Find more relationship resources at http://www.smalleyonline.com

I just love these articles. Most of them I send to Cody. All of them are revelations to me. They help me become a better partner for my future husband. When Cody and I was having a complication once, one of those stated above has been an exact revelation for us. A confirmation.

Hope they have helped you.

I love to grow in CHRIST and in my relationship with my partner. Cody is just so different from all the guys I've been with. He is certainly the BEST! Someone I don't know I deserve but GOD has willingly given to me. GOD IS SO AWESOMELY FAITHFUL! I always stand in awe of GOD's favors and blessings upon me.

Cody, you have no idea how much I think of you. You have no idea how much I love you. Words aren't enough to express my love for you. First, we focus on GOD and we focus on each other.

I LOVE what Cody told her mom once, "There are so many available jobs out there but there is only one girl for me and that is Honesty. I want to concentrate on our relationship. It is the most important thing for me."

GOD IS SO GOOD! REALLY SO GOOD. I NEVER EXPECTED ANYTHING BUT HE GAVE ME THIS MUCH! I DID NOT ASK ANYTHING FROM HIM BUT HE KNOWS THE DESIRES OF MY HEART AND HE GAVE ME MORE THAN THOSE DESIRES. AMAZING!

FATHER, YOU ARE MY LIFE! FOREVER YOU WILL REMAIN MY FIRST LOVE! UNTIL I SEE YOU FACE TO FACE, MY DEAR LORD! THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP IN CODY. YOU ARE SO AMAZING!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS! GOD IS OUR FIRST LOVE!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: