Wednesday, February 25, 2009

10th Monthsary


Love cannot be love without trials.

10 speaks of Testimony; Law and responsibility.

Oh wow! I'm amazed because it is so true.

I only desire for my relationship with Cody to be a testimony of GOD's unfailing love, amazing grace and divine faithfulness. Law because Cody and I have been desiring to have hearts burning for GOD alone and HIS Commands and Will. Responsibility because in everything we do, we are held accountable for our actions and that we must be responsible enough as an individual to be able to show the excellence of GOD. Every Christian must be a reflection of GOD.

As I always say, Cody and I aren't exempted when it comes to trials. As a couple, we encounter complications. With the year of friendship, Cody and I have grown spiritually (THANK GOD). I have learned from him and he has learned from me.

Today, Cody and I are celebrating our 10 months of being a couple of GOD. I must say that Cody and I have strong convictions spiritually as individuals. That is mainly why the first argument we had is about the spiritual aspect of a person. Cody has been very patient with me. As we all know, women are the emotional beings. No one can deny that. Women must admit in order for GOD to work on it. Confess and you shall be healed.

Cody and I had a silly complication today. On our 10th monthsary. hehehe! But I couldn't just leave him hanging so we talked about it. It's amazing how GOD worked in us as an individual and be able to work in us as a couple. I have learned to be more open and admit everything to him. All of the emotional struggles I've had and been having and his patience has been so consistently immense. Today, I've had a new level of emotional and spiritual breakthrough. I'm glad that I've been able to humbly confess my shortcomings and admit my hidden emotional struggles that I've exposed to him. Now, we are getting stronger as a couple and letting GOD do the work in us as we strive to be a couple after GOD's own heart.

I am very much blessed that GOD always gives me the discernment to listen to that still, small voice from HIM. GOD wants this relationship and so do I. Honestly, I am not immune to other men's proposals but then GOD has been so good for giving me the heart of commitment and love. GOD has already scheduled my wedding and marriage with Cody. I am so excited! I am committed to Cody and I do not see myself with another man but him alone. I thank GOD that HE gives me the patience to work out on things in our relationship. I am just so ecstatic to know that for Cody, I am the most influential person in his life (all aspects). Your sense of fulfillment as a Christian comes when you know that you are winning, consolidating and better yet, discipling souls for GOD. Cody is my disciple and I am his disciple. Both of us are JESUS' disciples.

Everyday, I am more in love with Cody. My love for him just grows more each day. I am so overwhelmed with joy. Cody is such a rare gift. I'd tour the world and I will never see anyone like him. Of course, he is unique. Cody is so different in a good way. ALL FOR GOD'S GREATER GLORY ALONE!

But that doesn't stop there, I desire for each one of you to be in JOY with your relationships. My prayers are with you, my friends.

One of Cody's beliefs/convictions that has been confirmed by an email devotional (not full article)...Link

by Dennis and Barbara Rainey

Chemical Reactions

Proverbs 5:1,2 My son, give attention to my wisdom, incline your ear to my understanding; that you may observe discretion.

This is emotional adultery-an intimacy with the opposite sex outside the marriage. Emotional adultery is unfaithfulness of the heart. When two people begin talking of intimate struggles, doubts or feelings, they may be sharing their souls in a way that God intended exclusively for the marriage relationship.
Emotional adultery is friendship with the opposite sex that has progressed too far.
Often it begins as a casual relationship at work, school or even church. A husband talks with a female co-worker over coffee and shares some struggles he's facing with his wife or kids. She tells of similar problems, and soon the emotions ricochet so rapidly that their hearts ignite and can ultimately become fused together as one. To those who have experienced it, this catalytic "bonding" seems too real to deny.

We're almost a year!!! I'm so excited!!! Cody is my first and last love - opposite sex (except my family and relatives hehehe). GOD IS SO GOOD! I have been in complete suffering in my past. I am telling you, I've received all kinds of abuse. But GOD does not want me to look at my past coz it has long been gone. I am in total celebration of my present and my future!

CELEBRATE GOD'S LOVE TODAY IN YOUR RELATIONSHIPS!

Cody, thank you for everything. You are so awesome! GOD is pleased with you, my honey sweetie darling sunshine sweetheart...so much more! hahaha!

FATHER, YOU ARE OUR FIRST LOVE! NO ONE ELSE COMES BEFORE YOU! YOU ARE OUR TOP PRIORITY AND OUR DESIRE IS TO GLORIFY YOU ALONE!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

DIOS LE BENDICE ABUNDANTE! GOD IS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW WITH LOVE!

No comments: