Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cody's Favor from GOD

Favor = an act of gracious kindness; privilege; bestow a privilege upon; an advantage to the benefit of someone or something

GOD's children are highly favored. Whoever believes that, gets that!

This should be a post last Monday. hehehe! I was too busy then or maybe too tired.

Anyway...

Last Monday, Cody was asking me what to eat with his rice since I've been telling him that rice should be eaten with a certain dish to make it quite tasty. Rice is the staple food in the Philippines. Cody enjoyed eating while he was here. He ate rice. hehehe! So he was asking me what should he eat with his rice. He asked which is cheap. After compromising, we settled with hotdogs or what he calls sausage. hehehe!

After we chatted in Yahoo, I received an email from AllRecipes. I have a recipe subscription with them. Here is what I received...

Spicy Sausage and Rice Casserole

"A spicy, tomatoey, sausage and rice dish."



To visit their website and learn more about this recipe, please just click on any of the images. Thank you.

And so I was really amazed! I am so glad that my partner is highly favored by GOD, too.

You are highly favored, as well. ONLY BELIEVE!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale. Be a blessing.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments: