Tuesday, April 21, 2009

This is my Faith


I have heard my sister say, "Their faith is amazing" when my mom was telling her about how Elisha's parents once brought her to the University of Philippines (one of the most prestigious schools in the Philippines) and declared to her that that will be her future school and truly, she passed the entrance exams.

That simple phrase spoke to my heart.

Last week, we went to the Christian bookstore and I went to the Bibles' section right away. I don't know why. I wasn't really gonna check out and buy a Bible at that moment. I quickly spotted a Wedding Bible. A new product. I have been desiring for the most perfect Wedding Bible.

I have been thinking about Wedding invitations lately. My faith is taking me to a level where I am desiring to make a Bridal Shower invitation. hehehe! I have no ring yet! hahaha! Last Friday, I received an email from DaySpring about "20% Off Wedding Invitations & Save the Dates" and you can customize and design your own. Awesome! There was also a "20% Off Marriage Bible" from FamilyLife. FamilyLife is led by one of my most favorite couples, Dennis and Barbara Rainey. So neat! A Wedding Bible, Wedding invitations, Save the Dates and a Marriage Bible. Now, I am certainly putting out my faith in the open.



Cody and I have a code that we started a year ago. Since we communicate through Yahoo Messenger, we use 3 kissing smileys to say "you are mine" but now he also uses "i am yours" which is something that makes my heart soar. He is mine.

Kiss SmileyKiss SmileyKiss Smiley

Then this week as I was reading the mini book "Glimpses of an Invisible GOD", I read a verse...

Isaiah 43:1 NKJV
But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:

“ Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.


So sweet! A man who loves me deeply and a GOD who loves me endlessly from the very beginning. A GOD who knows me by name. Now, I won't say this is a coincidence or an accident. GOD already has a plan for my life. HE has my life schedule all figured out already - long before I was born. I trust HIM my life.

Cody is such a sweetie. Not everyone may know that. For all singles out there, before you marry a man, you should check first how your man treats his mom and sisters. If he doesn't have sisters, you can consider his female cousins and aunts - female relatives. Because how he treats these females in his life is how he would treat you as a woman, as well. Cody is such a sweetie to his mom. He respects his mom a lot to the point that he never tolerates tardiness for himself when he was still working for his parents. Mother's Day is May 10 and he is already shopping for his mom. I forgot the date for Mother's Day. hahaha! Cody reminded me. Now, my youngest sister and I are planning though. I should be cooking then.

Cooking is my passion. I love cooking excellent foods. As how Cody describes my cooking. Excellent. hehehe! In order to impress me (he informed me verbally), he started to take interest in cooking. He also cooks different kinds of dishes. He checks out recipes online and tries to cook them. He uses cooking terms. Now, he cooks more than I do. hahaha! I didn't even ask him to show interest. He didn't just show but he puts it into action. Now, I'm impressed!

I've been desiring for a Wedding. Only with Cody. It's a burning desire within me. Cody is the one. My beautiful blessing from GOD.

GOD knows what's in my heart and I was surprised with HIS answer...

"If you BELIEVE, you will RECEIVE whatever you ask for in PRAYER." -Matthew 21:22 {SHALOM!} ~sent by Pastora Girlie

Marriage should not be a sinful desire. Marriage is a sacred blessing from GOD. I desire for a wedding because I desire to have a beautiful marriage with a beautiful man of GOD. A Marriage after GOD's Own Heart.

FYI, all my blogs are made for GOD's glory alone!!! APART FROM GOD, CODY AND I ARE NOTHING!!! I trust HIM my wedding and marriage with Cody. This is my faith.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

3 comments:

Johnny said...

You have such a beautiful blog. And I admire your unwavering faith.

God bless you,

JFS

Saii said...

awww
I know how you feel..
I feel the same way about my boyfriend and I'm really really grateful to God for sending him to my life...


u know what I love?

to have "God's yes" in our relationsihp.

:)

if you wanna know him, he has a blog in which he always glorifies God...

HTTP://g3ber.wordpress.comyou're free to visit, it's in spanish but maybe you can translate a post!

mmm which makes me a good idea! I'm gonna tell him to have a tranlator in his blog

:)

Strawberrylife said...

That's so amazing Hon!! I love this post -and I love your faith. It is so inspiring.
xx