Monday, April 6, 2009

BINGO!!! and an Award

Yesterday, I watched the gossip news for fun with my youngest sister. As I made it clear that I do not like watching tv a lot especially gossip. Just when I've liked a certain tv show but it's very rare. But most of the time, when I watch worldly shows, I tend to be more accountable to my words and actions and whatever I see or hear on tv that is not good for my soul is being ignored and I learn the right way. I know it takes courage to stand on solid ground. On CHRIST our Rock.

A celebrity was being interviewed about his break-up with his ex-girlfriend. He said that his ex cheated on him with their gym instructor who was the confidante of the girl while they were still together. They broke up and now the girl was said to be together with the gym instructor and they'll get married soon. That's the news. I'm just sharing. hehehe!

Although, my topic is not about this. hehehe!

1 Peter 5:8
Be self-controlled and alert. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour.

If you know who your GOD is, you must also know who your enemy is and how he works.

If you think that being close friends with a guy while you have a boyfriend/husband is safe and means nothing, think again. Think again if you don't want to be jumping from one guy to the other. This also goes out to guys. This is not a one-sided post. No one is exempted.

For singles especially Christians, GOD must be your Confidante. No one else. Before trying to find your soulmate, you must find yourself first. Know your identity. After that, love yourself completely. LOVE GOD above all.

Before I found Cody, I sought GOD and still am. I focused on HIM. After loving HIM more than my life, I have learned to love myself. Loving yourself is choosing GOD's Perfect Choice for you. GOD gave me Cody. I have a supportive family and wonderful Christian friends who rebuke me everytime. Cody told me back then that I should not have any guy confidante. That is something I promised him and myself because I've seen how the enemy attacked this kind of weakness in my past and to others, as well. I have so much respect and love for Cody. I do not share our complications with anyone else. Do you know who my Ultimate Confidante is? I think you do. hehehe! YES IT IS GOD! HE is in fact, my FATHER! So why run to other men, right? I have guy friends but I am quite distant emotionally and physically because I know that there should be limitations and I love my boyfriend. I also must be honest, not to sound bragging but I've had friends and ex's who loved me (some still do) and if I do not stay distant from them, they would pursue me so I assure them that I love my Cody and just stay away. Eversince Cody started being my friend, he focused on me alone. He didn't entertain other girls anymore. Cody never stared at other girls in a lustful way behind my back or even in front of me. I know because I trust him and I trust our GOD. Cody's GOD and my GOD are ONE. We are united by a beautiful GOD and we live in HIS beautiful love.

You might ask me why do I love Cody this much...Simply because I don't see any reason not to love him. Everyone is imperfect but GOD's grace is sufficient so let HIM intervene in your relationships and character.

GOD is my every perfect thing and every time I run to HIM for anything, HE always answers my questions and gives me courage, joy and peace. HE is my Answer to every question and my Solution to every problem. Whether you have a boyfriend or not, the Only One who you can confide in is our dear FATHER. HE alone can give everything you need. As my devotional today says, "When GOD is all you have, you have all you need." ~Our Daily Bread

So true. I can never disagree to this fact.

Trust is also about showing that you can be trusted. No vengeance. No immaturity.

I've realized last week. Yeah I just posted it now. hahaha! Well, my sister and I were talking about game shows when I realized something. There was a certain game show that had been aired during 6pm called "Deal or No Deal" but it ended already. They've changed it to "Pinoy Bingo Night." I suddenly realized that before, it was always "Deal or No Deal" when it comes to men. There was always an option to get out of the relationship because there was no assurance of true love. But now, it truly is "BINGO!" I have the most perfect man I love and need. No other option but to love him more each day. I truly won by having him in my life. If I have to state everything beautiful about him, there won't be enough words and characters. hehehe!

If I have given awards to all of my Blogger friends, I know my top earthly award goes to my dear Cody. You deserve it, honey. More than anyone else. For me, that is. hehehe!




With all this, I am humbled and THANK GOD alone! HE deserves all the glory! IT IS ALL GOD!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD TO THOSE WHO BELIEVE, TRUST AND WAIT!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!


3 comments:

Angela said...

What an amazing devotional FILLED with so many God truths...((hugs))

Strawberrylife said...

That was such a lovely post!! I came to it earlier but I didn't have the time to read it until now.
I just wanted to say that I love to see you write about God as our Father. I haven't thought of God in this way for a long time and it is so comforting and an amazing feeling when I do. I admire the way you trust in God, and must say a big thank you to you for your inspiration.
I want to read more of the Bible, and wondered if you can advise me which parts are best about trusting in God. Thanks so much.
xx

~hon~ said...

Angela ~> Thank you. All for GOD's glory!

Faith in Writing ~> Thank you for taking the time to read. I really appreciate it. You have no idea how much your comment has encouraged me and lifted my spirit. I have to agree about feeling that way about our FATHER. JESUS CHRIST is my inspiration. I'm glad that GOD can use me to reach out to people like you. My friends.

The Gospels which are Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are all about the teachings and heart of JESUS CHRIST for every kind of person in the world. In these books, we will learn to love HIM more and love HIS people, as well. All the books that Paul had written are beautiful such as Corinthians, Ephesians, Philippians, Galatians and more because all of these are driven by LOVE. You can also read David's story. He is a man of success and failure who trusted GOD inspite of everything. You can read his story in 1 and 2 Samuel. But I'd advise you to read the NT first before the OT. The entire Bible is beautiful. Read all of it. It is GOD's Love Letter to you.

GOD's Wisdom be upon you, my dear friend. Open your heart and mind to GOD because HE can and will use you mightily beyond your limits.

My dear sisters, GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! P.U.S.H.

iLoveYou, my dear co-heiresses in CHRIST!