Saturday, April 25, 2009

ONE YEAR OF LOVE AND COMMITMENT!!!

It was April 25, 2008.

The day that I've blushed so much.

He still makes me blush. In fact, everyday he does.

Before we were born, GOD has already planned our future together. I believe that more beautiful things will come. The distance made us learn patience, commitment and true love. Thank GOD for a fulfilling and strong relationship. I consider this marriage. All we need is legalities to say so but GOD taught us integrity and faithfulness so we are willing to wait for the dream wedding to happen. All in GOD's Hands, Will, and Timing. It is Perfect. GOD IS PERFECT.

"Closeness doesn't come when you are together. It comes when you are apart and realize despite not seeing, you never stop remembering, missing and loving. Absence makes the heart grow fonder."

Rather than focusing on the past or future, I'd like to enjoy this day. Everyday is our day. A celebration of love and commitment.

Our First Year Anniversary!


Actually, it's also my very first year anniversary in a relationship. Another first. Praise GOD!

Last night, I dreamt of Cody with me. The most beautiful man I've ever met and seen. Beautiful inside and outside.

In the light of day
Shades of blue and gray
Your eyes are like sunshine in the night
They make my days so bright

The smell of your breath
Scented flowers of lilies and tulips in an open field
Your entire smell is that of baby's breath
That surrounds me like a shield

Your love that grows each passing day
More than your chosen words can say
Your commitment that binds our love
From our FATHER up above

We may have differences
But our love keeps us together
All throughout the days and forever
Until eternity, we will spend in heaven

Your light is like rain in summertime
Pouring softly
Showers of beauty
Shining in all GOD's glory

You are more than a dream
You are more than an expectation
You are more than a desire
You are more than a perception

You are my love
You are my inspiration
You are my covenant
You are my promise
You are my bestfriend
You are my soulmate
You are my beautiful blessing from GOD

My FOREVER CODY LEE HOWE!!!




HAPPY 12TH MONTHSARY, MY ONE-AND-ONLY FOREVER CODY!

My everdearest Cody, I never fell for you. I only love you more and grow more in love with you. Together, we will grow in CHRIST. We will grow more in HIS love. HIS love and faithfulness that bind us together in harmony - forever til eternity!
Kiss SmileyKiss SmileyKiss Smiley

i am yours and you are mine

TO OUR EVERDEAREST FATHER IN HEAVEN, YOU ARE OUR FIRST LOVE! YOU ARE OUR REASON FOR LIVING! YOU ARE OUR DREAM GIVER, PROMISE KEEPER, MATCH MAKER! WITH YOU, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! WE OFFER TO YOU OUR LIVES AND OUR LOVE FOREVER TIL ETERNITY! OUR DESIRE IS TO MEET YOU FACE TO FACE AS YOU EMBRACE US AND SAY, "WELL DONE, GOOD AND FAITHFUL SERVANT!" UNTIL THEN, WE WILL NEVER STOP WORSHIPING YOU! OUR LIVES OF ETERNAL WORSHIP...WE ONLY SEEK YOU, OUR ALMIGHTY FATHER! CLEANSE AND PURIFY OUR HEARTS, SOULS, MINDS AND SPIRITS EVERYDAY THAT WE WILL BE A COUPLE AFTER YOUR OWN HEART! THIS WE PRAY AND DESIRE IN JESUS CHRIST'S NAME, AMEN! ~Cody and Honesty

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: