Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Faithful Man of GOD

A woman is full of emotional struggles. But our GOD is full of love and grace to overcome those struggles.

I'm just very thankful that my Cody is a man after GOD's own heart. He may have his own share of failings but along the way, he seeks GOD alone. I'm so thankful about that because with this kind of foundation, it produces maturity and stability.

I would like to inform you that the things I share are not rules that I abide but lessons that I humbly learned from our dear FATHER.

My friend and I went out the other day and she asked me how she would know if a guy truly loves her. I asked questions and let her shared whatever she wants to share. Then, she spilled that she doesn't trust any man. She thinks that every guy is lying to her. I then advised her to change first and to have JESUS CHRIST as the foundation of everything. I also assured her that women mostly say things that are different from what they really feel. Admitting our weaknesses as women doesn't make us weaker but it definitely shows GOD's strength in us.

Anyway, I just want to share something about my beautiful blessing. I'd like to glorify GOD that by waiting for HIS Promise to me, I have received a beautiful man. One of my heart's desire is to have a faithful man as my husband. Why? I've been cheated on plenty of times that caused me to fear a lot. GOD IS GREAT for taking away every fear and changing it with hope, trust and love. So many times, I've been hit on by guys. Guys would come up to me to get my number. Don't get me wrong. I'm not even really proud of this coz now, I really do think that if a man has the courage to hit on me, why wouldn't he be brave enough to hit on other girls, too, right? Now, every time a guy would try to get my number out of nowhere, I just ignore him and get really annoyed. I can't help but think how many girls he had asked numbers from within that day. So I'm very thankful that Cody didn't hit on me. I befriended him first which was not my thing. hehehe! There was something about him. The warmth in his eyes. The cute facial expressions. After a few months of being friends, the love developed until we were inseparable emotionally and spiritually. Well, we're distant physically. Now it's more than a year and we're still together fighting for our love. For the love that we've always believed in. The love that makes us grow. GOD IS LOVE.

I can truly say that Cody is a faithful man of GOD. Whenever problems arise, the first thing he does is pray. Whenever his heart sinks coz of pain, he calls out to GOD. Sometimes, he tries to set me aside for a moment and pray to GOD. I can never be thankful enough for the Cody that I have now. I'm grateful that I haven't met him 10 years ago. GOD's Perfect Will in GOD's Perfect Timing.

Just amazing.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: