Saturday, June 6, 2009

Lily of the Valley


I have been struggling lately. Only GOD knows. I couldn't keep it from Cody so I finally shared it with him. I released my vulnerability to my GOD-given partner - my supposedly confidante and comforter in the human world.

I asked about our relationship of more than a year, "What if it's all just a test?"

Here are 2 of the messages he told me...

we could make up a lot of what-ifs. sometimes people let that rule their life. i'm sure it happens quite frequently concerning spiritual matters.

i can just tell you i've been committed to you for over 14 months and continue to be committed. you have all my devotion and commitment i can offer in a relationship.

FYI, Cody and I do not like the phrase "what if" because of rational reasons but then there are times I struggle. Women are known to be emotionally helpless and weak. That is mainly why men are the leaders and the decision-makers. I'm still human. I am not perfect. But I thank GOD for the existence of Cody in my life. An instrument of GOD's love, grace and strength.


I always watch this tv series (love story) during 6 in the evening. Lily of the valley has been highlighted. They said that you only give this flower to the one you love. In the Bible, GOD is the Lily of the Valley. So with all of me, I give this flower to Cody. I share with him my GOD. Our GOD. Our First Love.



Song of Solomon 2:1
I am a rose of Sharon,
a lily of the valleys.

Who are you going to share your "Lily of the Valley?"

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

I CELEBRATE 17 MONTHS OF FRIENDSHIP, LOVE AND COMMITMENT WITH CODY! THANK GOD!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: