Thursday, June 25, 2009

14th monthsary

Yay another beautiful month!

Every day with Cody means so much to me. It's a beautiful survival.

14 speaks of Deliverance and Salvation.

This month, my prayer is full of these words. Deliverance because of what happened to my dad and the history of it all. Deliverance is a word used by my mouth so much. hehehe! Salvation is something that I am very grateful for. Without salvation, I won't have peace in my heart. GOD's Peace.

Cody and I are two different people and a Christian couple. But you know what? We undergo trials. That is something we know that everyone encounters. My number one desire in our relationship is to be a couple after GOD's Own Heart.

Cody has been my partner and friend for 17 months now. He is such a faithful man. This relationship is my first ministry. My top priority. I will be substandard to other ministries if I fail in my soon-to-be marriage. As I go about my everyday life, one thing that I really desire is to have Cody with me physically doing GOD's ministry. Cody has spiritual gifts and I know he will make a great spiritual leader and ministry partner as he is already. As we all know, it is much different to have your lover by your side and being a team.

My quote for our relationship is this...

MY MATE IS NOT MY ENEMY

Cody, thank you so much for everything. You are my every dream come true. You are my heart's desire that I never expected but I'm very much thankful for. You are my reward. Forever you will be my partner and the love of my life. (Next to GOD - it's a given hehehe) You have no idea how much I think of you each day and how much I really love you. I just pray that we will always depend on GOD and HE will always be our FIRST LOVE. You are my beautiful blessing from GOD. Always.

FATHER, THANK YOU FOR CODY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE FOR US. THANK YOU FOR THE LOVE AND FAITHFULNESS THAT YOU HAVE INSTILLED IN OUR HEARTS. THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER MONTH TO CELEBRATE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF YOURSELF. YOU COMPLETE US, LORD. YOU ARE OUR GOD FOREVER. YOU ARE OUR PERFECT LOVE.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: