Sunday, June 14, 2009

This is my FATHER's Love Letter

My FATHER? GOD is my FATHER.

HE is your FATHER, as well.

Love Letter? I call this "My FATHER's Love Letter" because I wrote a letter about the man I love to our FATHER.

Habakkuk 2:2
Then the LORD replied:
"Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald may run with it.

Definition:
herald - An officer whose business was to denounce or proclaim war, to challenge to battle, to proclaim peace, and to bear messages from the commander of an army. He was invested with a sacred and inviolable character.

We are GOD's army. We are always in a spiritual battle.

I would like to share a sample of my letter...

Father,

Tonight, I petition (Cody's complete name) from You to be my LIFETIME PARTNER who seeks and pursues You more than he does to me. I declare our love and commitment for each other to be forever until eternity...I seal all of these with the BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST wrapped in Your love and faithfulness. I bind the works of the enemy in our relationship. Your peace and kingdom be upon our relationship and upon us. I claim the shield and buckler of Victory be wrapped around us everyday.

Signed,
-------

I was reading text quotes from long ago in my phone. I have felt so much encouragement rush in me and right through where the bones and spirit have been separated. Then, GOD impressed upon me to write in "MY THOUGHTS" notebook. I was inspired to write this letter. I am going to write more about our similarities and differences. The purpose of this letter is to remind me of my ultimate purpose and it will serve as an encouragement to run this race and so I may complete my commitment and remember my love for this man everyday whenever trials arise. It will serve as a reminder of my covenant to GOD. Similarities will make me appreciate more of him. Differences will drive me to love him more. All of these will serve as a reminder that everyone is unique and different from each other. This is also a proof to let you know that I also undergo trials, pains and struggles in life. The only Key I have that makes me strong is GOD.

I am not perfect. But I refuse to be a loser so I shall be a fighter. Not against the man I love but with him, I will continue to fight in this race called life.

My friend, I advise you to do the same. I assure you that it will enlighten you and make you think of all the beautiful things about your boyfriend or spouse. Read it when you don't feel like desiring him. Read it when you're sad. Read it when you're upset or mad. Letters have a way of changing something in us. A very good way.

Just a thought I shall leave you...do you want to leave a legacy of someone who never gave up?

If you do, DEPEND ON GOD!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: