Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Stare at Your Spouse

Yes, stare at him. Then, think of all the wonderful things you adore about him. Reasons why you married him. Well, if you're a male, use "her" instead of him. hehehe!

I was telling my friend about the fiancee visa I was trying to fix with an ex before. She was asking about visa's. Then she suddenly uttered, "You're supposed to be in the US right now. Why did you break up with him?" I told her, "If we didn't break up, I wouldn't have met Cody."

Right at that very moment, I felt peace. I felt joy. I felt LOVE. Whenever I utter Cody's name, I feel so much love in me.

You and I have different predicaments but that doesn't mean that only my lessons are right. All our situations and decisions should be grounded on GOD's Beautiful Word because HIS Word is grounded on HIS Love.

I would not like to give a sermon here. I just would like to be thankful of my beautiful blessing and just stop thinking negatively even if things get difficult at times. I'd like to share messages he sent to me today...

will you be able to apologize at the time of an incident? would you be able to compose yourself in a manner that is genuinely apologetic? would you be able to recognize it then and there without having to go through an argument and period of silence?

(I'm the silent type when I get upset. hehehe)

i understand. i'm just curious if you can realize when you're acting out and desire to make it known to me and ask right then and there to make things better. so as to put an immediate stop to the negative feelings. it's like monitoring our behavior on a continual basis

well, it's also a humility thing. we have to trust the other person (in this case, the person we love so dearly) won't use it for manipulation or just rub it in

I would not like to compare spouses here. My relationship is not better than anyone. I just would like to share how Cody sees predicaments. If your spouse couldn't be the man you want him to be, you could, at least, be the starting point of his change. In all things, do them with love and humility then you shall live peacefully and joyfully.

Look at your spouse. Stare. Think of all the beautiful things about him and ponder about those.

I thank GOD because Cody is my spiritual leader. Cody is a very loving man who desires beautiful growth and changes in our relationship. GLORY TO GOD ALONE!!!

Cody, thank you for giving me yourself completely and desiring to grow with me in all aspects of our lives. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, MY FOREVER CODY!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

If you have any questions, just leave comments. Thank you.

1 comment:

Emily Rose Massey said...

My heart smiles went I utter Paul's name too. It happens when you are that much in love with someone. :)