Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Consider Yourself Blessed

If you are one of those people who have married the person that you love or who are yet to marry that love of your life but undergoing predicaments in your relationship...

CONSIDER YOURSELF BLESSED!!!

This is just a short post.

I have been watching a tv series. The lead man was being asked to marry a woman he doesn't love just because of business. So now, he has to choose between his family (dad and sister) or the woman he loves dearly. This does not only happen in movies. It also happens in real life. I have heard myself complain of how difficult it is to deal with trials in the relationship with the man I love. Come to think of it, there are other people who suffer endless pain because they have married someone who they don't love or they are arranged to marry just because of money/business.

Again, if you have married someone you love or yet to marry your soulmate but you experience trials along the way, CONSIDER YOURSELF BLESSED, my friend!

Most of the time, we need to count the many, little blessings we get in order to appreciate what we have because what we have is actually the BEST for us. If we choose to believe that WITH GOD, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, we will see beautiful miracles everyday that we haven't encountered before.

I feel blessed that I have Cody - the man I love. THANK GOD!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

kim said...

Oh thank you for the post...short but full of wisdom on it.

It's " wholeheartedly felt by...me"

And with all my heart and soul...I CONSIDER MYSELF BLESSED TO HAVE THE MAN GOD WILLED FOR ME.

AMen