Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Your Adam and Your Eve

As my parents and I were eating lunch together, my parents were talking about my cousin who works there at the school. For some reason, my mom ended up concluding that my aunt is the woman who was meant for my uncle-in-law and that she was gotten from his ribs. Amazing insight!

I suddenly thought of my Cody.

This is the insight that has been bestowed upon me...

Genesis 2:21-23
So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man.

The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones
and flesh of my flesh;
she shall be called 'woman, '
for she was taken out of man."

Genesis 2:16-17
And the LORD God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die."

As we all know, they both ate from that tree.

Since GOD is Spirit, I was thinking that the separation of this couple from GOD was mostly about spirit. The couple was also separated from each other spiritually.

So physically a certain couple is separated from each other until GOD's Perfect Timing for them to meet and marry physically and spiritually. United as one in all aspects.

I also would like to share a text message that my sister sent to me last week...

I don't know if GOD cries, but I imagine HIM crying when HE had to see Adam and Eve leave the garden of Eden. And at that very moment, I hear HIM whisper, "Don't worry. I'm gonna get you back. Whatever it takes. Whatever it takes."

I am not gonna tackle about Theology as it is going to be a very deep lesson. hehehe! I can start sharing when I start attending my classes at Bible school. Oh jeez I'm excited!

Did my post confuse you? hehehe!

I'll leave you with a thought...if you're a man, who is your Eve? if you're a woman, who is your Adam? If you'd like to share about them, don't hesitate to do so. Share your lovelife and the first time you met them. I'm excited to read your stories, my friends!

I have found my Adam and he is the most handsome man in the world - in my eyes! hehehe!

Cody, I believe that you are my Adam. Even when we are encountering trials, I know and believe that we are still made for each other. GOD built this relationship and I will forever cherish it.

FATHER GOD, YOU ALONE ARE WORTHY OF OUR PRAISE AND WORSHIP! YOU ALONE ARE OUR GOD!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: