Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our 15th Monthsary

Yay another month to celebrate!!!

After surviving a flu for 2 nights and 1 whole day, thank GOD, I am healed and am to celebrate another month gone by...a testimony of GOD's amazingness in my life...Cody and I's 15th monthsary!

When I woke up this morning, I was suddenly craving for Cody and just thinking about the very first time I saw him at the airport. All of our firsts together. My best memories are definitely with Cody.

Because of my sickness and Cody's busy-ness at work, I'm sure we both forgot this special day. hehehe! Well, we still have lots of hours left to celebrate it.

Whenever I watch my 3 favorite love-story tv series everyday, I always think of my leading man. My Cody. I would like to celebrate this day by sharing some of his sweetness that I saved in my phone...

you're right. you don't have the beauty of a celebrity. you're MORE beautiful.

i'll make you feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. because you are and because i love you!

well.. whatever you like. i'd do it for you since im not impressing anyone else (out of curiosity, i was asking him if he could shave his goatee for me hehehe)

i'm not just ready to settle down; i want to settle down with you.

I was also amazed when he told me earlier that he wants to be my #1 prayer person or the #1 person praying for me. In other terms, I also desire him to be my first prayer partner. My spiritual partner. I just really thank GOD so much for my very beautiful blessing.

Cody, I know I may not be perfect but I know that you are so perfect for me. In spite of our imperfections, we are a perfect couple because together, we make a great team. I am willing to commit myself to you all the days of my life. My love and commitment to you is forever. I am so thankful to have you. Trials may come and go but those trials make our relationship much stronger. I pray that we will always glorify GOD in this relationship. HAPPY 15TH MONTHSARY, MY HONEY DARLING SWEETNESS, SWEETIE, LOVE!

FATHER, THANK YOU FOR ANOTHER MONTH TO CELEBRATE. THANK YOU FOR YOURSELF IN OUR RELATIONSHIP. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, O FATHER. GOD, YOU ARE ALWAYS OUR FIRST LOVE. YOU ARE OUR NUMBER ONE PARTNER IN EVERYTHING. FATHER, I AM SO AMAZED AT HOW YOU WORK IN OUR LIVES. THANK YOU FOR THE HEALING. WE DEDICATE OUR LIVES TO YOU AS INDIVIDUALS AND AS A COUPLE. YOU ALONE ARE GOD.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: