Sunday, July 12, 2009

Fruit of the Spirit: The First Steps to an Enduring Marriage

Wow! Just wow! I've read this article and it holds a lot of TRUTH. I have related so much because of so many things and because 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 have been my guide ever since I've had my relationship with Cody. I would like to share this to each one of you. Before reading, please pray for GOD's Wisdom to be upon you and that you may only be wise in GOD's eyes, not yours. I pray that you will understand and heed as much as you can. If you'd like to ask questions, I'd be very willing to answer all of them. Enjoy reading! More LOVE in you. Grow more in the Spirit, not just with your words.

FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT: THE FIRST STEPS TO AN ENDURING MARRIAGE

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

Strawberrylife said...

Hi Hon -no I'm not mad at you at all. I just had to take a break while I sorted some things out in my own mind. Like the need for Jesus and also the end of my marriage. It is coming to an end and it is something I need to do, for my own sanity and for the good of my baby girl. I care so much for your help and advice but I just needed to do it alone for a bit. I couldn't read the articles when I knew that my husband was not good enough. He will not work for me,he is not good to me,and he is very disrespectful. VERY disrepsectful, to me and my family. Please pray for me. And know that Im ok.
xx