Sunday, July 12, 2009

Patience has its Own Rewards

Patience - The act or power of calmly or contentedly waiting for something due or hoped for

Hebrews 6:12
We do not want you to become lazy, but to imitate those who through faith and
patience inherit what has been promised.

I believe that GOD has so many promises in HIS Word.

On HIS promises, I stand.

Cody has been laid off for more or less 10 months. We have been waiting for him to have a new job. I admit that I have been impatient - which is my nature before. I desire to overcome my negative nature with the Fruit of the Spirit. I took matters in my own hands so we planned for him to move here if he doesn't get a new job this year. We also planned for him to visit very soon but now, it's all canceled. Why? Because after all the wait, Cody got a new job! Yipee! Thank GOD! Truly, PATIENCE HAS ITS OWN REWARDS. And the great thing is we can see the possibility of getting married soon - we're moving closer to our dream marriage! Yay!

JESUS CHRIST promised us an ABUNDANT LIFE so we must believe and trust that HE has already done that through the CROSS.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

2 comments:

Strawberrylife said...

I'm so glad he has a new job. I know how hard that can be. My husband had no job and was new to our country when I had our baby, and it was very tight with money at that time.
Also, I can relate to waiting and trusting in God to bring you close again.
Can I ask, will you go to the US now? Will you be wiht him soon? I hope you can be, really I do.

Just Be Real said...

Amen. Patience is one thing I am working on. Hebrews is a wonderful book!

Your post is full of encouragement.