Friday, August 1, 2008

Our Spot in CO



Need I say more? I can hardly wait to be there, honey!

This spot..our spot will be more beautiful when we're both there together. Especially at night. Oooooo romantic! hahaha!

I am so blessed to actually have a spot with someone I can call my partner. A spot in God's beautiful creation. A spot we can dwell in that we can call ours.

Of all the spots in this world, there's that one spot we always want to be ours forever...a spot in GOD's heart!

Leviticus 26:11-12
"I will put My dwelling place among you, and I will not abhor you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be My people."

Revelation 21:3-4
And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and He will live with them. They will be His people, and God Himself will be with them and be their God. He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away."

Thank GOD for a partner whom I can share all His beautiful creations with!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: