Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My destiny


I am greatly inspired to move this relationship onto a path leading to GOD more each day. I never knew but I hoped and desired for this to happen. I am even more astounded by the truth of love. The mere providence of GOD of this beautiful relationship made me think that GOD really created marriage. I have been given a wisdom from God I never had before. Now, the convictions as well as the revelations in having this relationship are overwhelming.

And to make it simple, I am very much joyous to know that GOD is using my relationship with Cody to inspire young people to wait for the right time and do the right things in front of GOD.

I only desired it before. I desired so much to have a relationship that will glorify GOD alone then I surrendered it all to Him. GOD deserves all the glory in everything. I never want to exclude Him in our plans and in our lives as a couple. GOD gave me a very loving boyfriend. Someone whom I will never regret to have. Someone whom negative things couldn't be thought of and said about. He is a good man. He is incomparably amazing and unique. Of all the men I've met, he has the wisest convictions. Not to insult others. hehehe! Of course, for me, he is the perfect and best of all because I truly know he is my heart's desire and my GPC with GPW in GPT. Puzzled now? hahaha!

I've been sharing my lovelife with my youths. Jergens as the one who knows almost everything because she shows interest and has a trustworthy heart that she shared with me. A youth won by GOD. A youth gifted with wisdom. She has been faithful in asking questions about my lovelife. One day, I told her a story. The Bible story. hahaha! A few hours after that, she texted me that she thinks Cody and I are corny but she feels a certain rush of blood (kilig factor) for us and that she is very much inspired with our relationship. She hopes of having the same relationship in the future. A beautiful relationship. I am truly amazed on how GOD can use even my relationship with my boyfriend to glorify HIM alone. Cody and I are very much thrilled to know that we inspire these young people. This is one of the best things in life. To be able to glorify GOD in everything you do.

One of the most awesome things was when Cody told me that he knows something special is in me even if I didn't show the interest that he has shown for me. He has been very patient that he never backed out of my life. Never even thought of it. Also, that he finds me attractive even in my unattractive moments. hahaha! He never fails to show me that I am the very first lady he has loved and will love forever til eternity. Actually, I am the first for him in almost everything. A very preserved being just for me. Thank you, LORD!

I can never express enough of how happy I am that I do not have a hint of guilt for the very first time in a relationship. Cody is just really so amazing. He is such a hidden character to a lot of people because of the low profile. I'd truly agree that he has gifts that GOD has given to him to touch this one heart...mine! He has ways that would truly leave me in awe. Cody has shown me things I never knew existed in human love. A very humble spirit that focuses on the very heart of GOD by isolation. At the perfect time, GOD gave me to him. As Eve was given to Adam. A helper, a partner, the other half. This is my destiny. GOD as the center and the solid foundation. Thank God for the growth of character and the test of faith. Cody and I are very grateful for the people who believe in us. Thank you so much! You are all appreciated.

Naturally, these verses have been evident in us...

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails..."

This was just a dream of human love before. Now, I have it. A point of realization. LORD, you are awesome in this relationship!

We both thank our parents for the amazing attitudes given by GOD that they have imparted to us. If not for their upbringing, we won't be the persons we are now. Thank you so much for the humility and the unconditional love.

FATHER, thank you for being our Love and our Life! YOU are our destiny!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: