Monday, August 18, 2008

My beautiful lovelife

"Better to love a man who loves God more than you whom you have known for a few months than a wicked man whom you have known for years."

I am very blessed with my man who respects me as he respects himself. Who loves me as he loves himself. Most of all, who loves GOD above all! No one can ever really judge our relationship. Only God can. Praise GOD for my God-centered relationship that I've never had before!

A cute revelational testimony:
Cody and I have been sharing attitudes. It's fun to have a Godly relationship coz you influence each other in a good way.

2 Corinthians 6:14
"Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?"

First, he has been like me now. Earlier, he told me about a song 'The Great Commands' and how he likes it so much that he had to whistle it a lot. hahaha! Well, I can't whistle. hahaha! Second, he just found out that his Bible was given to him as a gift last November 15, 1998 (my birthday). So neat! That's all!

When you are in a God-centered relationship, you truly rejoice over little things that God gives you. Thank God for my wonderful Cody!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: