Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am yours

My darling, my honey, my sweetie, my sunshine, my dear boyfriend

Cody, every day is our day.
This is just one of the most special days we have to celebrate;
The day I became yours.
And I will never regret it for the rest of my life.
Coz with you, I am totally new.
You have given me your loving heart,
Your beautiful mind,
Your selfless spirit.
If I have to believe in soulmates, I'd think of you...only you!
I'd see no other man better than you
With you, I see brighter days of all hue.
Not with black or grey;
Coz your blue eyes are like the skies in the light of day.
Your hands are all I want to hold in the dark of night,
You are the most handsome man in my sight.
I have never had a relationship so amazing and beautiful as this,
That I've had my mom to inform first,
I wanted to make everything right,
Right in GOD's eyes.
You are very special.
I hope I make this known to you all my life.
From now on, all my compositions are only for GOD and for you.
GOD made human love so sacred that HE gave me you.

This is such an impromptu composition. I am also in a hurry for work. hahaha! Hope you like it. I'll make more of these for you. For all the days we'll have together. I am so excited to see you! You have no idea. I am so in love with you. And it grows each day. No other man will do. I am sorry for my shortcomings. Forever we will grow in GOD. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, MY CODY!!!

HAPPY 4TH MONTHSARY, my darling sweetie!

GOD BLESS YOU!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: