Sunday, November 2, 2008

I'll be there for you



Lyrics:

When the night falls on the world
And you're sad because I'm far away
Just remember you're my girl
Baby, think of how you feel today

All I know is our love will go on
You can dream me there with you all night long
When you need my heaven simply close your eyes
And keep your heart strong

Chorus

I'll be there for you till the earth stops turning
Playing in your heart like love songs do
I'll be there for you like a candle burning
Just believe it's true I'll be there for you

We got awful close of so fast
It's hard to say our goodbyes
Now I've found you girl at last
I can't forget you If I try
When I'm awake or sleeping you'll be mine
You're the one love I'll keep you fill up my mind
I will count the hours till you're here with me for all time

I'll be there for you till the earth stops turning
Playing in your heart like love songs do
I'll be there for you like a candle burning
Just believe it's true I'll be there for you

When you're troubled I'll be there when you're sad I will be there
When you're laughing I'll be there Just think of me and I'll be there
I'll be there coz you're my star I'll be anywhere you are
When you're hurt I'll feel it too and If you leave I'll go with you
I'll be there for you baby count on me I'll be there for you there for you

Repeat chorus

Bridge
I'll be there for you anytime at all
If you need me I'll go to the wall
You'll be in my mind you'll be in my heart
When I'm close to you when we're far apart ohhhh
I'll be there for you

~~~~~

This is a song sung by Sarah Geronimo and Howie Dorough. It's pop so I don't know if you would like it, honey. hehehe! Hope you do coz I'll always be there for you. Also, I'm sorry for the too many baby's in there. hahaha! This is a fun song.

Cody, just please know that I'll be there for you and this song can simplify my feelings for you. There's more that I can't put into words coz my love for you is deeper than all the words (combined) in the world.

I miss your voice that tickles my eardrums. I miss your laugh that stimulates my senses. I miss your smell that fills up my mind with thoughts of loving you all my life. I miss your smile that brightens up my world. I miss your eyes that shine with gentleness and sincerity. I miss your hair that thrill the palm of my hands. I miss your nose that stands out with all its glory. I miss your body --- the sexiest body ever. hehehe! I know I can think of something better than that. Like SEXY? hahaha!

Well, I can literally say now that...I MISS YOU!

Truly, GOD's ways and thoughts are higher than mine coz when HE gave you to me, I knew then that what I have is more than what I've desired, wanted, dreamed of and expected. GOD is so beautiful and so are you, my love.

My forever vow to you:

1 Corinthians 13:4-8
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails..."

My covenant will always remain. Our GOD shall bind us forever.

I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH, MY CODY!!!

To my readers, remember 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 always. Divorce should never exist in your minds. When you give up now, you will always be giving up for the rest of your life. GOD BLESS YOUR RELATIONSHIPS!

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: