Wednesday, November 26, 2008

7th Monthsary

Is he GOD-given,
From up above the heaven,
Until time will end?

At first, it was tough
To know if it was a bluff
GOD made sure 'twas not

All the guys out there
No one will ever compare
Nor will someone dare

Cody, my honey
You are my one-and-only
GOD gave you to me

Seven means perfect
Our GOD who has no blemish
A love to cherish

I wanted something different. I got this idea from C.Beth from The One-Minute Writer. Instead of one single haiku, I've made a 5-stanza haiku. Is that possible? Well, I think so since I've done it already. hahaha!

Anyway, this blog is dedicated to my ever-loving partner, Cody. I can hardly wait to marry you, darling. You just make me feel so special. After all that we've been through, all I can say is that GOD always makes a way for everything. Everything that is according to HIS Will. Truly, you are HIS Perfect Will for me. I am certain about that.

"Love does not answer why or how, but only when, and the answer is always the same: NOW AND FOREVER."

One of the beautiful things Cody told me:

"I wasn't seeking love and then decided to built on it with you. You're a Heavenly blessing and love just happened. It happened because of everything I desire in you. My first love. My only love."

Can I just float in the clouds now? hehehe! I've never been the 'first love' (GOD is our first love...a given! hahaha). Way back then, while I was treated a side dish, I was treated a trash, too. But now, for the very first time in my life, I was treated as GOD's princess.

The only foundation we want for our relationship is CHRIST.

Seven beautiful months and going stronger and further. This is the life worth living. Life has its own bumps but GOD intends happiness for each one of us. Here and everywhere. The Purpose-Driven Life.

I've received an insightful text message today from Pastora Girlie:

"Some people watch things happen, some people wonder what happened. But some people make it happen."

So which one are you?

Just like how the song goes...

"Love moves in mysterious ways. It's always so surprising when love appears over the horizon."

When we choose to be pessimistic, the devil will prove what he can do. But when we choose to be optimistic, GOD will prove HIS ultimate power over all HIS creation.

You may not see how GOD wants it but you can trust in HIS unfailing love. When HE moves, it can be mysterious but it will always be surprising coz HE will make you see life in a beautiful light.

I never stopped believing in LOVE. Love is my fuel. GOD is Love.

If I had to live my life again, I'd still choose to end up with Cody. He is a beautiful man. And I thank my beautiful GOD for him. GOD is Cody's past, present and future.

For all my readers, I will leave you with a quote sent to me by my friend Ate Lenlen:

"Life is full of uncertainties. We'll never know when our time on Earth is up til it's over. So take many pics, laugh much, take time to look up at the stars, sing loudly, smile a lot, love like you've never been hurt coz every 60-second you spend is a minute of happiness you'll never get back."

To my Cody, words are really not enough to tell you how I feel. A beautiful covenant that I have, with GOD, for you is everlasting. If Eve had Adam, and Abigail had David, Honesty found her home in the very heart of GOD with Cody. I will never want to lose you coz if I do, there's no one else in the world I'd rather be with but you. GOD will make a way for us. ONLY BELIEVE. My honey, my darling, my sweetheart, my sweetness, my sweetie, my lifetime partner, HAPPY 7TH MONTHSARY! More monthsaries to come for us. hahaha!

TO MY ONE-AND-ONLY FATHER IN HEAVEN, YOU ARE MY ALL IN ALL! I GIVE GLORY TO YOUR NAME! YOU DESERVE THE HIGHEST PRAISE AND THE UTMOST WORSHIP FROM ALL OF US. THANK YOU, MY BELOVED DADDY. I DEDICATE THANKSGIVING DAY TO YOU. APART FROM YOU, I AM NOTHING.

Enjoy life. Release stress. Trust GOD.

GOD KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. GOD HAS A PURPOSE FOR EVERYTHING. LOVE MORE WITH EVERY MINUTE GIVEN TO YOU. GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY!

Make an impact. Make a difference. Make a ripple. Tip the scale.

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

1 comment:

meili_lo said...

Happy 7th Monthsary and I think I'm hearing wedding bells? :o)

Thanks so much for visiting my site and sharing your thoughts. It's always a blessing to see them... PUSH is a very special expression to me, but ours was PRAISE UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS :o)

do visit more of then and I also would like to invite you to be part of my other blog and do share your experiences:

http://shewritesyouwrite.blogspot.com/

Cheers!