Monday, November 17, 2008

A Gift from Heaven

Write your dreams, goals, revelations and visions in life.
~ I am truly blessed to have a boyfriend who is VERY patient to stick with me through thick and thin. I can't even describe how I'm so grateful to have him in my life. He is truly a GOD-given gift. He gives me unconditional love. I have been transformed but I have to admit that I have a struggle that I should get rid of. I need emotional stability. In the process of going through this struggle and growing in CHRIST, Cody firmly decided 10 months ago to love me for the rest of his life and to patiently deal with me. Oh I am not easy to handle. hahaha! CAUTION:HOT! hahaha! jk Cody has been given a beautiful revelation while they were playing a certain board game. He proposed to me earlier to write certain goals/rules for our relationship to remind us about our character growth. I was then reminded of a Scripture verse I've read...

Habakkuk 2:2 (NIV)
Then the LORD replied:
"Write down the revelation
and make it plain on tablets
so that a herald may run with it.

Habakkuk 2:2 (NKJV)
Then the LORD answered me and said:
Write the vision
And make it plain on tablets,
That he may run who reads it.

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail. BUT always remember that with all our plans, GOD's Perfect Will always prevails. So with all our plans, we should always consider what the LORD wills for us.

James 4:15
Instead, you ought to say, "If it is the Lord's will, we will live and do this or that."

Here is a song that has been on my mind for some time now...



Lyrics:

I was down my dreams were wearing thin
When you're lost where do you begin
My heart always seemed to drift from day to day
Looking for the love that never came my way

Then you smiled and I reached out to you
I could tell you were lonely too
One look then it all began for you and me
The moment that we touched I knew that there would be

(chorus) two less lonely people in the world
And it's gonna be fine
Out of all the people in the world
I just cant believe you're mine
In my life where everything was wrong
Something finally went right
Now there's two less lonely people
In the world tonight

Just to think what I might have missed
Looking back how did I exist
I dreamed, still I never thought I'd come this far
But miracles come true, I know cause here we are

(chorus)
Tonight I fell in love with you
And all the things I never knew
Seemed to come to me somehow
Baby, love is here and now there's
(repeat chorus)

I would love to explain every stanza since some of the words/phrases used do not impress me hahaha!

1st stanza - We all long for that certain partner. A special void given by GOD reserved for a special person. A person who will be the closest to us. Well, I came from a heartache when I returned to GOD. GOD used my pain to win me back. Even if I was given that joy from GOD, deep in my heart, I was still yearning for my future lifetime partner (as we all are and did for married couples).

2nd stanza - I would like to acknowledge that GOD reached out to me first before I found my 'one.'

3rd stanza - Of course, we all need a helper, as what GOD desires for us. GOD wants the BEST for us. I was very satisfied with the solitude but when GOD gave me Cody, HE made me see a different light. A partner in flesh. Cody, you are the one. Out of all the billions of people in the world, I just can't believe you're mine! You are so amazing! I don't know what I did to deserve you but you are just so perfect for me.

4th stanza - This part is for GOD. HE is my yesterday, today and forever.

5th stanza - Of course, I do not believe in 'falling in love' so let's remove that. hahaha! Let's probably change that with 'grow in love' to make it more real and heart-to-heart.

Oh c'mon Cody, don't laugh at me. hehehe! Yeah I need to explain. I like the song because I would like you to know that you filled that special void in my heart that only you can fill even when GOD already completes me. You are my beautiful bonus from GOD. The Creator of Marriage.

I am amazed on how GOD uses my relationship with my honey. Cody just told me earlier how his friend is amazed at how we handle our relationship patiently and in a Godly way (no sex involved). I am inspired to do more for GOD. For GOD to consume me and take all of me to glorify HIMSELF!

FATHER, I AM YOURS!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: