Sunday, September 28, 2008

1 more week!

Oh I'm so counting down the days! 6 more days and I'll be seeing my honey! We've waited long enough. hehehe! Patience is a very beautiful virtue.

Psalm 27:14
"Wait for the LORD; be strong and take heart and wait for the LORD."

Psalm 37:7
"Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for Him..."

Psalm 130:5
"I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, and in His word I put my hope."

Proverbs 8:34
"Blessed is the man who listens to Me, watching daily at My doors, waiting at My doorway."

Isaiah 26:8
"Yes, LORD, walking in the way of Your laws, we wait for You; Your name and renown are the desire of our hearts."

Romans 8:25
"But if we hope for what we do not yet have, we wait for it patiently."

I'm extremely ecstatic or is there something more extreme than that? hahaha!

We've just celebrated our 5th monthsary last September 26, 2008. I am counting the months as well. I can hardly wait to celebrate our anniversary and the years after. I want more! hehehe!

You are the only one I desire to marry, my Cody. Words cannot describe what I feel for you. You are such a great gift from GOD. No man will ever do. Only you.

To my very closest friends, I will be sharing our future pictures with you. You will also be in them. Thank you for everyone who celebrates with me for this love that is a blessing from GOD.

Thank you, our DADDY, for guiding us always and being the center of our relationship. YOU make us grow more in YOU, FATHER. We love YOU with all of us.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD BE WITH YOU! MAY GOD BE THE CENTER OF YOUR LIFE ALWAYS!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: