Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Gentle Spirit

Philippians 4:5
Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near.


GENTLENESS
~> This is one of Cody's most obvious qualities.

Okay I don't know if it's time to brag about GOD's blessings but I'll just use the term testify. hehehe! I must and I say, I MUST always testify GOD's amazingness in my life - in whatever aspect.

First of all, I'd like to describe Cody in Psychology terms. hahaha! (For Cody: I know you LOVE Psychology, honey. hahaha!) Cody is a double introvert when it comes to Temperaments. Well, for me, that is. hahaha!

Things I So LOVE About My Cody...

1.) Cody is not a self-professed Christian which is a great thing for me. You'll see his Christianity in his deeds rather than his words. He very much believe that GOD, love and family is priority rather than work, success and money. He desires for justice in every aspect. With how he acts, you'll already feel the holy, convicting fear that Moses once had when GOD revealed HIMSELF to him.

2.) Cody is very gentle when it comes to rebuking. He never just corrects me or rebuke me whenever and wherever. He knows his timing and he always has a gracious attitude. Gentle words but anointing flows from his mouth. You won't ever feel condemned with him unlike how others will act and you'll feel them say, "Hey I'm a Christian so listen to me."

3.) Cody is a gentle man. A lover of my heart, mind, soul, body and spirit. He always thinks of what I think and feel with whatever he say and do. He always thinks of me first before himself. He makes me feel VERY excited to be with him. He makes me excited for the expressive stares that I'll be getting from his beautiful eyes. One of the things that really left me in awe is when he told me that when I move there as his fiancée, I'll be living with his parents first and that we will marry within the first week of my arrival because he wouldn't like us to live in first before marriage. Okay, sorry, honey for revealing that. I'm just really amazed at how GOD gave me one of my ultimate desires that I never knew would happen and that is to have you. Cody believes that we will both discover everything in marriage and whatever comes along the way, we will handle it with GOD's beautiful love and amazing grace. He believes that I am the one and no one is more perfect to be his wife but me. Yay! I'm insisting myself. Yeah I know. Let him talk! hahaha!

For every princess of GOD who desires to meet their prince, wait for GOD'S PERFECT CHOICE according to GOD'S PERFECT WILL in GOD'S PERFECT TIMING.

For every princess of GOD who is now with their princes, let GOD always be the CENTER of your marriage.

For my beautiful blessing from GOD, my gentle Cody, just being with you at last will make my heart fleet like it has never before. Thank you for not believing the misconceptions before marriage. Thank you for your firm and great beliefs and deep convictions. Thank you for transforming into the man that GOD wants you to be. Thank you for being the humble person that you are. I am so grateful that GOD is using you mightily to minister to me in many ways you do not even know. hehehe! Thank GOD for creating you to be my leader, bestfriend, lover, and partner - ALL MY LIFE!

FATHER, YOU ARE ALWAYS OUR FIRST LOVE! ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO YOU ALONE! YOU ALONE CAN GIVE ALL THESE GLORIOUS BLESSINGS! YOU ALONE ARE WORTHY OF ALL PRAISE, HONOR AND WORSHIP!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!! ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!! NO EVIL THING CAN HINDER HIS GREAT POWER!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

No comments: