Sunday, April 18, 2010

Do i look like a bride???

I am finally getting married. Yay! I am blessed to be marrying the man i love next year. Yay!

There was a tribute for graduates at our outreach church the other week. I have 4 disciples who attend the youth services weekly. All of them graduated from High School. I wanted to make the tribute special so i bought 4 white Gerbers. I m trying to save money so i just planned on giving 1 Gerber per person. The lady wrapped them in a clear plastic. As i was in the jeepney, an old lady saw the flowers and asked how much each Gerber. I answered. She asked if the flowers were painted white. I told her no. She asked what i was going to do with it. I told her that i was going to give them. Then she said, Oh i thought you re gonna get married already. Did i look like a bride at that time? It just made me laugh and think. Maybe i really look like a bride. The eyes, the hair, the face. Possible. hahaha! Maybe my desire of being a bride overflows out of my heart. I am just so thankful i really am getting married very soon. First, i have gotten my FATHER in Heaven's approval, blessing and revelation to be a bride. Second, i have gotten my parents almost nonstop blessing and reminder to marry. Third, my disciples are happy for me. To make it more fun, someone i don t know thought of me getting married. I am super excited! THANK GOD!

Cody, do you look like a groom? hahaha!

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

1 comment:

Emily Rose Massey said...

You are so cute! I can see the smile on your face as I am reading this! May God bless you continuously and He bring favor in abundance throughout your wedding planning process! Love you dear!!! :)