Thursday, April 1, 2010

Commitment

As a Phlegmatic, one of my traits is being lazy. When GOD won me back last 2007, everything has changed. GOD changed my heart. HE also used one of my role models.

Someone modeled to me his passion, commitment and love in work. He is always punctual. He is very dedicated to give his best everyday. No matter how physically draining his work can be, he lightens up his workplace through his greetings and encouragements with his co-workers. When asked to do overtime or work on holidays, he undoubtedly agrees to serve. Eventhough he is sick, he offers his utmost strength. It is not because of money since his family is well-off. It is because of commitment. He shows commitment in all aspects of his life. I know you want to know who he is. His beautiful name is Cody Lee Howe.

One of my struggles before is laziness. GOD changed me and HE gave me a helper - a role model. Cody, thank you so much for being my role model in commitment. I LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH! 22 months and we're still standing strong. You are worth the wait, my love.

ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE! GOD IS THE WIND BENEATH MY WINGS AND THE GIVER OF MY WINGS!

No comments: