Friday, May 22, 2009

A New Beginning of a Beautiful LOVE

...And I thought it was the end.

If you are one of my faithful readers of my other blog about GOD, you already know what happened to my dad. Cody is also in a difficult time right now because his beloved aunt has liver cancer. Both of us are sad about the circumstances. To top it off, we had another complication and ALMOST broke up last night.

I have been in a very down stage this week. I admit that I got very prideful and tried to take matters into my own hands. But I'm so glad that GOD is always faithful to me. HE is full of neverending grace.

Everything was so heavy in my chest last night when I fell asleep crying in my bed. When I woke up, the heaviness was obvious. I got used to waking up forgetting everything that happened the night before but this morning was different. So I surrendered everything to GOD. Something strong was tugging in my heart. I knew I was not at peace. I chose to listen to what GOD has to say and just obey. I sat in the living room quietly for a few minutes. I was thinking of Cody. Suddenly, I thought of the word "LOVE." Then I thought of my favorite verses that I forgot to say aloud to myself this week. 1 Corinthians 13:4-8.

I went straight to my computer and checked my email if I have new email devotionals. I did and this caught my attention "Crosswalk Daily Update: How to Hear from God When You're in a Crisis -- May 21, 2009" so I clicked it.

You could read the full article here...

How to Hear from God When You're in a Crisis

This email devotional is exactly what I needed. I believe that the Holy Spirit was the One who convicted me and whispered the word "LOVE." I have learned a lot about signs when I was transformed and it became my pet peeve. Another article I've read back then introduced these verses to me...

Matthew 16:1-4
The Demand for a Sign
1The Pharisees and Sadducees came to Jesus and tested him by asking him to show them a sign from heaven.

2He replied, "When evening comes, you say, 'It will be fair weather, for the sky is red,' 3and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the sky is red and overcast.' You know how to interpret the appearance of the sky, but you cannot interpret the signs of the times. 4A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a miraculous sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah." Jesus then left them and went away.

Today is a new beginning. I love Cody and I have never loved like this before. I respect him and he deserves it. One revelation I received the other night is when I was watching a tv series and the lead man said, "Let's set our differences aside and let's work together."

LOVE and continuous communication are beautiful keys in a relationship.

Today is a new beginning of a beautiful love. I must say that this is just the beginning, never the end. Monday next week is another celebration - our 13th monthsary...YAY!!!

I am very grateful that whatever happens, Cody is always faithful to me. That I am his one-and-only. In spite of our complications, he never tries to confide to other women or run to vices. I am very thankful. ALL THE GLORY BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

THANK GOD! PRAISE GOD!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY! GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU - NO MATTER WHAT!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

No comments: