Monday, May 4, 2009

A Different Kind of Creativity

And I thought I was creative enough...wait til you see Cody's stuff! hehehe!

On our latest anniversary, Cody and I had a complication which made him forget to give his surprise for me. So last night, out of nowhere, I realized that he never gave me anything. It made me sad. I always liked his creativity referencing to our past monthsaries (monthly celebration of being officially together as a couple). So I gave him an ecard and confronted him that I was quite sad. When he woke up, he saw my ecard. Suddenly, he remembered his special gift for me.

I have my own weird creativity. hehehe! He likes it. He has his own creativity. I like it! hehehe! We both admire each other's work but we don't admire our own works. Yeah we're a weird couple. I love it though!

I've expressed in this blog my creativity. I'll share what he did for me on our anniversary. Though it wasn't big as you would think, it's the best gift I've ever received on my very first anniversary with a real man.

So he sends me one email at a time. Six emails all in all. Though, I won't share everything since Cody is very strict with photos when it comes to the internet. Just for security purposes. As I open every email, there's a photo and message in it.

1st email
first you gotta go to your local observatory. in this case, it's in Baguio...


2nd email
then go ahead and start viewing.....


3rd email
see if you can view all the way over to Montana (yep... look AROUND the planet. haha)

you'll come across Granite Peak, about 12,000 feet above sea level. but i think something (or someone) is up there...


4th email
it looks like there IS somebody up there! but what is he holding? you'll have to go in for a closer look...


5th email
you moved in a little closer but it's still hard to tell. you can just barely make it out. zoom in a bit more and i'm sure you'll be able to see exactly what he's holding...

6th email
it's your loving partner and companion... your Cody! he couldn't make it to the Philippines to celebrate so he climbed the highest peak in MT to shout it out!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, my love!

I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, MY FOREVER (my name)!

Yep it was creative, alright! For the first time in my life, I felt all emotions at the same time. I was laughing and blushing at the same time. I do not desire for material things but having a man like Cody is such a beautiful gift!

I couldn't post 2 of the photos so I'll just share what's written on the cardboard. hehehe!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY
i want you forever 'til eternity
I DESIRE YOU
I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH
YOU ARE MINE
my beautiful blessing
I LOVE YOU
i am yours
MY FOREVER (my name)

One year of............happiness
One year of............companionship
One year of............devotion
One year of............commitment
One year of............LOVE
One year................and forever 'til eternity

Here is his creativity!

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

P.U.S.H.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD!!!

When you feel GOD's love, OVERFLOW!

4 comments:

Strawberrylife said...

That is such a gorgeous thing he did!! So cute.

My husband learnt to use Powerpoint when we were apart from eachother and he sent me two presentations with photos of us from our honeymoon with funny voice bubbles on them. It made my day too.

How long are you to be apart from Cody? My brother lived in Phils for a few years while he was studying his rice thingey *(I'm not sure what you call his degree exactly, but he studied rice starches and different rice varieties there).

I was apart from my husband for 7months after we married. It was very difficult but seems like no time now.

I pray that you will be together soon :)
xx

Mammanett said...

That is the sweetest thing! You two are perfect for each other. So creative. I know long idstance must be so hard for you guys. Soon - very soon (I hope) you guys will be on the same piece of the earth. Thank you for sharing! I would love to know what program he used to do that!

Tracy said...

What a precious, clever and loving gift! Truly the next best thing to celebrating together, I'm sure.

I pray you don't have much longer to wait to see your beloved. = )

Blessings,
Tracy

P.S. Thank you so much for your incredibly kind comments the other day on my blog.

Jennifer @ JenniferDukesLee.com said...

That is so clever! Your love for one another spills from you. Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!