Sunday, January 3, 2010

After 2 Years...

...it still feels like the first time.

Cody and i met last January 1, 2008. Yes, i met him the very first day of that year. Certainly a new beginning for me. We are going to celebrate our 2nd year anniversary very soon. Cody, my love for you will never fail.

Two years later, i am still deeply in love with him. I still get the chills in my blood and bones whenever i hear his voice. I still get nervous whenever he tells me he loves me. This is a long journey but nothing is impossible with GOD. GOD's grace is truly sufficient. GOD makes all things new. GOD makes all things beautiful in HIS time. The positive always outweighs the negative. Thank GOD!

My heart fluttered as Cody said, "You are made for me."

ALL THE GLORY IN THIS RELATIONSHIP BELONGS TO GOD ALONE!!!

1 comment:

Emily Rose Massey said...

I love that God is writing your love story with Cody. I'm so glad that you have that blessing like I do. It feels so good to find such a strong man of God and be able to call him your own. I hope 2010 brings many many MANY more blessings to you and Cody's relationship. :)